They should make a Handy Tech Under $100 About This

So I was going through my email and I came across an email from Massdrop. As I was going through it I came across this.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/super-switch-tester-63-switches?utm_placement=6&referer=T337D4&mode=guest_open&utm_campaign=Automated Daily Promotional 2019-03-23&utm_source=SparkPost&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Daily Promotional&utm_content=1553345164292.864721360992182463920656

And I was like this is really cool for so many reasons. If you weren't sure what type of Key Switch you wanted on your Custom keyboard or if you were in the market for a new keyboard and weren't sure what switch you wanted or if you just wanted to test different key switches or just want a cool desk ornament this thing is it. My second thought was the fact that Linus would love this and he should make a video on it. And I was like well he probably won't make a whole video on it but it would be great for Handy Tech Under $100. He needs to bring that series back and put this in it.    

honestly, that's way overpriced. I can buy 200+ cherry mx switches for that price.

26 minutes ago, HistoryBoyCNY said:

So I was going through my email and I came across an email from Massdrop. As I was going through it I came across this.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/super-switch-tester-63-switches?utm_placement=6&referer=T337D4&mode=guest_open&utm_campaign=Automated Daily Promotional 2019-03-23&utm_source=SparkPost&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Daily Promotional&utm_content=1553345164292.864721360992182463920656

And I was like this is really cool for so many reasons. If you weren't sure what type of Key Switch you wanted on your Custom keyboard or if you were in the market for a new keyboard and weren't sure what switch you wanted or if you just wanted to test different key switches or just want a cool desk ornament this thing is it. My second thought was the fact that Linus would love this and he should make a video on it. And I was like well he probably won't make a whole video on it but it would be great for Handy Tech Under $100. He needs to bring that series back and put this in it.    

I would legit buy this as a fidget toy lol. Feeling annoying and want a tactile click on a cherry black for a few hours. Someone just threw something at you after 3 hours of the cherry black? Switch to the gateron silent red.

...or is this only me?