Best singular monitor arm

rfcokilljoy

Hi, i have a Samsung cf791 34 inch monitor that is just too heavy for my current monitor arm. The monitor arm lets the display sag down, and isnt able to hold the monitor in one position for long before it also swings it round so im looking at the monitor at an angle instead of straight on. Basically it is garbage. I shall link it below to rule it out.

I need a recommendation on a very strong, solid, monitor arm, with easy movement as i like to extend the monitor outwards a lot. So really a good amount of height and reach is needed.

Here are the monitor specs -

Weight 13.4lb (6kg)

34 inches diagonally.

Any reccomendations would be amazing! as this one i have supposedly should have been fine, but wasnt. Cheers.

Rubbish arm i have right now -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Invision-Monitor-Arm-Height-Assisted-Adjustable/dp/B0765Y4CT5/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?keywords=monitor+arm&qid=1553448010&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

i5 7600k @5.2ghz 1.39v i7 7700k @5.1ghz 1.39v / Strix z270h / 16gb Trident z RGB 3200mhz CL16 1.35v (2400mhz CL15 kit overclocked) / GTX 1070ti sli both with Arctic Accelero Xtreme iv coolers / EVGA 750w Gold PSU

Samsung cf791 3440x1440 100hz Quantum Dot

Haven't broken something with an OC yet... YET.

On 3/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, rfcokilljoy said:

I need a recommendation on a very strong, solid, monitor arm, with easy movement as i like to extend the monitor outwards a lot. So really a good amount of height and reach is needed.

Here are the monitor specs -

Weight 13.4lb (6kg)

34 inches diagonally.

Any reccomendations would be amazing! as this one i have supposedly should have been fine, but wasnt. Cheers.

Take a look at the Kontour series from Chief.

Are they expensive? Yes.

Are they worth it? Also yes.

I'm a big fan of items that just work, as intended, all the time, every time.

Bite the bullet once, and never have to mess with it again.

I have two of their arms supporting 21lb panels.

The gas struts are adjustable/tunable to your monitor's exact weight, and the cable covers hide everything away seamlessly.

They're available in grommet, clamp, pole mount, and wall mount styles.