Cannot Access Raspberry Pi OMV Server Over Network

13CA350

I have a raspberry Pi OMV server I'm trying to install plex on. I had access to read and write to the server last night, but now after restarting the pi I cannot access the server. I keep getting the error "check the spelling of the name" and error code 0x80070035

There's no way to reset the name (when right clicking) and even if I could it worked fine last night the same way. I haven't restarted my router, switch, or modem either. 

Any ideas? I've already enabled SMB file sharing in "turn windows features on or off" and I've reinstalled my wireless drivers too. 

image.png.36a93898773d1d769125a5db0bd6f207.png

image.png.b3b87d8e2c1c21aaae11a594e889b097.png

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Try using the ip instead of the hostname, dns can cause issues.

What does omv look like?

Okay, how do I go about doing that? OMV is working fine via the web control panel

1 minute ago, 13CA350 said:

Okay, how do I go about doing that? OMV is working fine via the web control panel

What is the IP of the box? Try mounting the \\ip\share in map a network drive option.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What is the IP of the box? Try mounting the \\ip\share in map a network drive option.

The IP is 10.0.0.99

I tried doing it but I'm still getting the same error, maybe if I type it in as \\10.0.0.99\\downloads it'll work?

I should add that when I run the troubleshooter for some reason it says the device will not accept the connection

image.png.0fd9760706300ba9b2d5bf3d9009c1fc.png