Motherboard Lights Won’t Turn Off After Shutdown

So I recently built a new pc the motherboard is a z390 when I first built it shut it down ect all the lights turned off but tonight when I turned it off the motherboard lights remained on which is a big problem for me since I can’t sleep with light. Any Help Would Be Apreciated 

EDIT : FIX

My razor Goliath chroma when the pc is shut down it still flickers white really dimly and it was stoping motherboard lights going off , so I unplugged it restarted pc and lights going off now

The motherboard make and model would be nice. That being said, it's fairly common for lights to be on, the first solution that comes to mind is to switch off the PSU.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

The motherboard make and model would be nice. That being said, it's fairly common for lights to be on, the first solution that comes to mind is to switch off the PSU.

It’s a-gigabyte z390 pro , and yes switching of the psu will work but I don’t want to do that everytime I shut down the pc 

Just now, AaronH1212 said:

It’s a-gigabyte z390 pro , and yes switching of the psu will work but I don’t want to do that everytime I shut down the pc 

have you read the manual and checked if there's a way to disable status lights?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, fasauceome said:

have you read the manual and checked if there's a way to disable status lights?

No but it’s not status light that are on it’s all the MB RGB lights

11 minutes ago, AaronH1212 said:

No but it’s not status light that are on it’s all the MB RGB lights

Oh you might be able to set that in the BIOS. Have you tried that as well? 

Primary PC:

I fixed it , my razor Goliath chroma when the pc is shut down it still flickers white really dimly and it was stoping motherboard lights going off , so I unplugged it restarted pc and lights going off now thanks