Meshify C SSD Options

Gas Station Sushi

I have my case choice for my new build narrowed down to two options.

Either the Fractal Meshify C TG in White, or the NZXT H500 in White.

I really like the way the Meshify looks vs the H500.

But I really like the way you can mount two SSD's on top of the PSU shroud of the H500.

My question is: Are there any other SSD mounting options on the Meshify C other than the bracket on the back of the motherboard? I really don't like this option as the SSD's I have chosen really need to be seen. 

TIA for any insight!

1 hour ago, Gas Station Sushi said:

My question is: Are there any other SSD mounting options on the Meshify C other than the bracket on the back of the motherboard? I really don't like this option as the SSD's I have chosen really need to be seen. 

You can mount your SSDs in the HDD bay. I have both of my 2.5" drives in the HDD drive bay at the front of my Meshify C.

Either the Fractal Meshify C TG in White, or the NZXT H500 in White.

Get the Meshify C my dude. I have one in white and it's beautiful.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

You happen to have a pic showing how you have yours mounted?

Please quote me if you want me to see your reply by clicking that small arrow button at the bottom of my posts.

Also, I don't have a picture and I'm too lazy to crack open my case. And my drives are not even mounted, they're just laying in the 3.5" drive bays since I was too lazy to screw them in.

Basically, there are 2.5" drive mounting holes on the 3.5" drive caddies so you can put either 2.5" or 3.5" drives in them.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Well the meshify c doesn't have holes to mount SSDs on the shroud, but it sounds like a job a little double-sided tape would make light work of. 

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

11 minutes ago, martward said:

Well the meshify c doesn't have holes to mount SSDs on the shroud,

Right. I was wondering if there was another spot to mount them other than the bracket on the back. And I'm thinking not.

12 minutes ago, martward said:

sounds like a job a little double-sided tape would make light work of.

Good idea, and something I will look into if I don't switch to the NZXT H500...unless there's some other nice white cases out there I have overlooked.

35 minutes ago, Geography said:

Please quote me if you want me to see your reply by clicking that small arrow button

Got it!

36 minutes ago, Geography said:

there are 2.5" drive mounting holes on the 3.5" drive caddies so you can put either 2.5" or 3.5" drives in them.

Understood as well! Thanks for the replies!