This is what happens when Linus is on vacation.

Naveronasis

To be honest the image speaks for itself.
I'm pretty sure Luke was passed out drunk before the show, you can see all the marker all over his shirt and and James is just high as fk.
Obviously Kidding XD Paused it here to get a drink and couldn't help myself. Anyone else have a better explanation or caption? Go for it! :D

ltt.PNG

Both of them look stoned AF and both look like they're having a very different experience.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

9 hours ago, Naveronasis said:

james: dude did you try that new weed linus got?

luke: yea man, it's so trippy maaaaannnnnn!

james: yea maannn!

linus: HEY! the weed is for my health! don't smoke it otherwise i'm firing colton again!

colton: OH COME ON! HOWS THAT STILL A JOKE?!?!?!?!

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

Luke: duuuude, if intel's doing so bad... why don't they just make 7nm cpu's and produce more? 

James: shiiiiiiit duuuude, how the hell did they not think of that before? You should like... work for intel.

Luke: I knoooow right duuuude. It's so simple, I guess they're just not as smart as we are.

James: yeah duuuuude, that stuff we had earlier really makes us smarter on a whole other level.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

Don't forget, they are trying to sell "Dank Merch" too. I didn't even realize that on the bottom scroll when I posted this last night XD