Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naveronasis

This is what happens when Linus is on vacation.

Posted · Original PosterOP

To be honest the image speaks for itself.
I'm pretty sure Luke was passed out drunk before the show, you can see all the marker all over his shirt and and James is just high as fk.
Obviously Kidding XD Paused it here to get a drink and couldn't help myself. Anyone else have a better explanation or caption? Go for it! :D

ltt.PNG

Both of them look stoned AF and both look like they're having a very different experience.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.2Ghz | Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark T-Force 3200Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Asus Rog Strix Vega 64 8GB OC Edition | Coolermaster Master Air 620P | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Coolermaster Master Box MB520P | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Windows 10 Pro X64 |

9 hours ago, Naveronasis said:

james: dude did you try that new weed linus got?

luke: yea man, it's so trippy maaaaannnnnn!

james: yea maannn!

linus: HEY! the weed is for my health! don't smoke it otherwise i'm firing colton again!

colton: OH COME ON! HOWS THAT STILL A JOKE?!?!?!?!

I once wrote a fan fiction between Luke and Dennis for Luke on one of his streams, he never read it, I SPENT 15MIN ON THAT!!!! (read it here: test1.docx )

and i am also the man who asked Linus to set his profile pic on twitter to something awesome: https://twitter.com/samiscool51/status/758526342396715009

(i didn't expect him to reply, nor for it to turn into official merchandise and actually affect LTT's video style!!!! i am god!!!) 

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/yJ2cQV

Anyone reading this is a very nosy wanker....

Luke: duuuude, if intel's doing so bad... why don't they just make 7nm cpu's and produce more? 

James: shiiiiiiit duuuude, how the hell did they not think of that before? You should like... work for intel.

Luke: I knoooow right duuuude. It's so simple, I guess they're just not as smart as we are.

James: yeah duuuuude, that stuff we had earlier really makes us smarter on a whole other level.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-u12s, MSI GTX 750 ti, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Dell s2240m 1080p, Asus VX24ah 1440p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502.

A completely broken laptop: Dell XPS m1710 / "The Crap-top 3.0": Intel Core 2 Duo t7400 2.16GHz, 4GB RAM, Self destructive Geforce Go 7900 gs, 1920x1200 60Hz Built-in monitor.

The Pentium 3 machine: 1ghz Pentium 3, 256mb ram, s3 savage4 graphics card.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Don't forget, they are trying to sell "Dank Merch" too. I didn't even realize that on the bottom scroll when I posted this last night XD