GSP 300 or G4ME Zero

Kurukki

Which one is better for the money? I saw a review on gsp300 and the microphone was little bit of like more quiet than g4me zero, and that is bad because when I play at night I need to be quiet, which means that my friends cant maybe hear me very good with gsp 300 is that right? 

The G4ME ZERO is better. I've used it. It's got amazing sound. The only issue is that it gets very hot on your ears. If you want a closed back sennheiser I would recommend spending more for the gsp 600. I'm using it currently and it has a special material on the cups to prevent heat. And it definitely works for sure.

I don't know much about the gsp 300 so I can't really argue for that. Remember you can increase the sound gain on your mic I'm sure.

22 minutes ago, MeatFeastMan said:

The G4ME ZERO is better. I've used it. It's got amazing sound. The only issue is that it gets very hot on your ears. If you want a closed back sennheiser I would recommend spending more for the gsp 600. I'm using it currently and it has a special material on the cups to prevent heat. And it definitely works for sure.

I don't know much about the gsp 300 so I can't really argue for that. Remember you can increase the sound gain on your mic I'm sure.

Yea I know gsp 600 but I think its too expensive for 200€ because I think its same as g4me zerl

9 minutes ago, Kurukki said:

Yea I know gsp 600 but I think its too expensive for 200€ because I think its same as g4me zerl

Oh I can assure you it isn't. The build quality is much much better for starters. It feels like you could have it for a decade and it wouldn't break. The bass is much more powerful, that's the main standout about the sound for me. Stuff like Battlefield 5 comes alive with the music on. Explosions are really powerful sounds in comparison to the G4ME ZERO. You don't get hot ears as I mentioned.

It's a far better overall package.

55 minutes ago, MeatFeastMan said:

Oh I can assure you it isn't. The build quality is much much better for starters. It feels like you could have it for a decade and it wouldn't break. The bass is much more powerful, that's the main standout about the sound for me. Stuff like Battlefield 5 comes alive with the music on. Explosions are really powerful sounds in comparison to the G4ME ZERO. You don't get hot ears as I mentioned.

It's a far better overall package.

But I think that its too expensive tho.. But which is better for the price gsp300 85€ or g4me zero 130€

11 minutes ago, Kurukki said:

But I think that its too expensive tho.. But which is better for the price gsp300 85€ or g4me zero 130€

GSP 300 has some good reviews. But if you're unsure on the mic and you want to be absolutely certain of a very high quality one, then get the G4ME ZERO.

They are both in different price tiers really so it's hard to compare them. They are both very good for the price. GSP 300 is probably slightly better value as an overall package, just because it's newer sound drivers that are improved upon last generation. G4ME ZERO is last generation for sennheiser but at the same time they were not designed to be budget headsets whereas the GSP 300 is. Therefore I'd say the G4ME ZERO is ahead in most aspects, but not by a long way.

It's a real toss-up. Would you see a HUGE difference between the two? I don't think so. Other than the mic which the G4ME ZERO and G4ME ONE are KNOWN for having the best mic for a gaming headset in the community as a whole. I hear a lot of times that the G4ME series is the benchmark when it comes to mic quality (It's not as good as a modmic but it was never supposed to be).

I'd go for the G4ME ZERO but that's only because I know what it's like whereas I don't know what the GSP 300 is like.

1 hour ago, MeatFeastMan said:

GSP 300 has some good reviews. But if you're unsure on the mic and you want to be absolutely certain of a very high quality one, then get the G4ME ZERO.

They are both in different price tiers really so it's hard to compare them. They are both very good for the price. GSP 300 is probably slightly better value as an overall package, just because it's newer sound drivers that are improved upon last generation. G4ME ZERO is last generation for sennheiser but at the same time they were not designed to be budget headsets whereas the GSP 300 is. Therefore I'd say the G4ME ZERO is ahead in most aspects, but not by a long way.

It's a real toss-up. Would you see a HUGE difference between the two? I don't think so. Other than the mic which the G4ME ZERO and G4ME ONE are KNOWN for having the best mic for a gaming headset in the community as a whole. I hear a lot of times that the G4ME series is the benchmark when it comes to mic quality (It's not as good as a modmic but it was never supposed to be).

I'd go for the G4ME ZERO but that's only because I know what it's like whereas I don't know what the GSP 300 is like.

Yea thanks

On 3/22/2019 at 6:24 PM, Kurukki said:

Which one is better for the money? I saw a review on gsp300 and the microphone was little bit of like more quiet than g4me zero, and that is bad because when I play at night I need to be quiet, which means that my friends cant maybe hear me very good with gsp 300 is that right? 

Massdrop has a cool thing called the PC 37x

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3