Good cheap Chromebook for Linux?

I am looking at buying a very cheap laptop, and am looking at Chromebooks. My plan is to install a lightweight Linux distribution like Lubuntu or any other (preferably Debian based) distribution. My budget is anything under $200 and it should have an X64 processor because I do not want to deal with Linux on ARM. I do not have very much experience with laptops, any recommendations? 

Please don't argue with me, I am just trying to help, or be helped. (we are all humans right?)

Why not just get something like a used thinkpad or latitude. They have good linux support, built better, and will work much better with linux distros. Look for something like a x220 or a e6420.

5 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Why not just get something like a used thinkpad or latitude. They have good linux support, built better, and will work much better with linux distros. Look for something like a x220 or a e6420.

Thanks, but I think I'm looking for something new. I buy a lot of used things and have had problems with laptops in the past (problems with batteries, displays etc.).

Please don't argue with me, I am just trying to help, or be helped. (we are all humans right?)

Seems like most manufacturers have something like THIS that is in your price range.  They have Flash storage for the OS and wifi, usb 3 etc.