Powerlan regularly disconnects.

I bought a Dlink Av-1000 powerlan two months ago and it has very odd connection issues. If my gaming PC that I've connected it too is turned on, it will dissconnect after a few hours.  But if it's turned off and I connect it to my laptop or use my phone (it has a wifi extension too) it works.  Now I have a method of temporally fixing it which is to turn off both units for a few hours and then connect them again.  Then they work. Now I have been speaking with Dlinks support about this and they told me to get a replacement thinking it was a faulty unit so I did and it wasn't any different and I've been talking to them for over month now (they don't offer phone support in the EU) and haven't gotten any solutions to my problems yet so I decided to ask here if you guys might have a solution.

That could be corrected with a firmware update. Did you ask them how to update your firmware?

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

Nope I didn't nor did they ask me.  But I'm going to try that.

I already have the latest version of the firmware so that seems to not be the issue here 

Oh, I see, did you call your internet service provider? Explain to them that the manufacturer of your router says that everything is fine and that you are checking with them if there is any type of bottleneck after a certain amount of time or data consumed... I would also try to set QoS (quality of service) and would also do port forwarding and would reserve one specific IP address for your gaming console, you will need D-link again to help you do this...

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

2 hours ago, seagate_surfer said:

Oh, I see, did you call your internet service provider? Explain to them that the manufacturer of your router says that everything is fine and that you are checking with them if there is any type of bottleneck after a certain amount of time or data consumed... I would also try to set QoS (quality of service) and would also do port forwarding and would reserve one specific IP address for your gaming console, you will need D-link again to help you do this...

What does any of that have to do with the powerline adapter disconecting?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

And my internet has nothing to do with this either.  None of my family have any troubles with the internet being bad or nor do I see anything different with my wifi either.  It's solely my powerlan that's the problem.