EXP GDC Beast run RX560?

So recently i got my hands on a new laptop (new for me anyways) it's the MSI Leopard gp60 2pe, and the gpu it has is pretty bad (Gtx 840m) so i wanted to try a external gpu solution with a gpu i had lying around. I wanted to use the GDC beast mostly because it's so cheap and it doesn't require a Thunderbolt 3 port. I saw on the GDC that it has a 12 volt psu port. I was wondering if i could use this to power my gpu since it doesn't need a 6-pin for power. Thanks and feel free to ask for more info.

Capture.PNG

Do i Recommend Ryzen? Yes. All of the Yes.

Main Rig Specs - BIG BOI

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9Ghz

ASUS Gaming TUF B450 Micro-ATX

2x4Gb HyperX DDR4 @2133

GTX 1070 Founders Edition

Corsair Crystal 280X

500Gb SanDisk Sata SSD, 1Tb 7200RPM Hdd

EVGA 500 Watt 80+ Bronze

EKWB A240

That 12volt is to power the EXP GDC, You will still need to use Desktop PSU to give enough power for the GPU.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore