Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
charloalberto

Help me choose a budget Ryzen

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

So, I'm going to piece together a budget gaming rig. Already got me a GTX 1060, but my current rig (a ridiculously old Q9660 from 10 years ago) is not being enough and is not pairing well with the new VGA, so it's time to build a new one. It'll be on a very slim budget, so obviously AMD. From the online shop where I can get a better deal around these parts (I'm not in USA or Canada - Brazil to be more precise), these are the mobo options that I have (all prices are converted from BRL to USD, so try not to get scared):

 

GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H - $109,74

ASRock A320M-HD - $108,55

ASUS PRIME A320M-K/BR - $115,52 (it's on a sale right now)

GIGABYTE GA-A320MA-M.2 - $110,08 (also on a sale right now)

MSI B450M - $137,61

Asus Prime B450M Gaming/BR - $158,41

 

Now, for the processor I am wondering the actual impact that a Ryzen 5 1600 would have over a Ryzen 3 2200G on my specific use. I will use this rig primarily for gaming and software development (mostly javascript stuff), with emulation on the side (PS3 emulation to play some Odin Sphere would be fucking sweet) and an occasional flirt with unreal engine now and then. Anyway, on to the prices:

 

Ryzen 3 2200G - $136,81

Ryzen 5 1600 - $175,13 (you guessed it: it's on a sale)

 

And for memory, I'll buy 2 modules of 4GB from either corsair or hyper-x, depending on whatever is cheaper on the occasion.

Ignore the small stuff (extra USB headers, extra fans, etc.), I wanna focus on the real deal here. And throw in any cool ideas or hot takes in the mix, if you're feeling like it.

Anyways, that's it. Thanks in advance for any comments on this post.

 

EDIT: grammar mistake

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, charloalberto said:

GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H - $109,74

ASRock A320M-HD - $108,55

ASUS PRIME A320M-K/BR - $115,52 (it's on a sale right now)

GIGABYTE GA-A320MA-M.2 - $110,08 (also on a sale right now)

MSI B450M - $137,61 

Asus Prime B450M Gaming/BR - $158,41

can i say none? anything else availible?

 

2 minutes ago, charloalberto said:

Ryzen 3 2200G - $136,81

Ryzen 5 1600 - $175,13 (you guessed it: it's on a sale)

keep in mind that the 1600 doesn't have intergrated graphics

 

3 minutes ago, charloalberto said:

from either corsair or hyper-x

or any other, as long as you don't go sketch it's in the end all skhynix, micron or samsung. 3000+ mhz is highy recommended


PSU Tier List//Graphics card (cooling) tier list//Build Guide Megathread//Motherboard Tier List//Linux Guide//Build logs///Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

 

Second PC: Cedar mill

Spoiler

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

 

Server: CookieVault

Spoiler

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

 

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

Spoiler

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

 

Game consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, charloalberto said:

So, I'm going to piece together a budget gaming rig. Already got me a GTX 1060, but my current rig (a ridiculously old Q9660 from 10 years ago) is not being enough and is not pairing well with the new VGA, so it's time to build a new one. It'll be on a very slim budget, so obviously AMD. From the online shop where I can get a better deal around these parts (I'm not in USA or Canada - Brazil to be more precise), these are the mobo options that I have (all prices are converted from BRL to USD, so try not to get scared):

 

GIGABYTE GA-A320M-S2H - $109,74

ASRock A320M-HD - $108,55

ASUS PRIME A320M-K/BR - $115,52 (it's on a sale right now)

GIGABYTE GA-A320MA-M.2 - $110,08 (also on a sale right now)

MSI B450M - $137,61

Asus Prime B450M Gaming/BR - $158,41

 

Now, for the processor I am wondering the actual impact that a Ryzen 5 1600 would have over a Ryzen 3 2200G on my specific use. I will use this rig primarily for gaming and software development (mostly javascript stuff), with emulation on the side (PS3 emulation to play some Odin Sphere would be fucking sweet) and an occasional flirt with unreal engine now and then. Anyway, on to the prices:

 

Ryzen 3 2200G - $136,81

Ryzen 5 1600 - $175,13 (you guessed it: it's on a sale)

 

And for memory, I'll buy 2 modules of 4GB from either corsair or hyper-x, depending on whatever is cheaper on the occasion.

Ignore the small stuff (extra USB headers, extra fans, etc.), I wanna focus on the real deal here. And throw in any cool ideas or hot takes in the mix, if you're feeling like it.

Anyways, that's it. Thanks in advance for any comments on this post.

 

EDIT: grammar mistake

get athlon and wait zen 2. just joking of course, get a better board and the cpu go for 1600 if you have a GPU

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are really looking to save some money you could try the 200GE, 2 core 4 thread Cpu by AMD, it's AM4 socket and super cheap and heard it could trade blows with a Ryzen 3 2200G if overclocked. 


Do i Recommend Ryzen? Yes. All of the Yes.

Main Rig Specs - BIG BOI

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9Ghz

MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon

2x4Gb HyperX DDR4 @2133

GTX 1070 Founders Edition

Cooler Master H500P

500Gb SanDisk Sata SSD, 1Tb 7200RPM Hdd

EVGA 500 Watt 80+ Bronze

EKWB A240

 

Second Pc - Little Boi

AMD Athlon 200GE @ 3.8GHZ

8GB DDR4

120GB SSD

AsRock X370 Pro4

AMD Rx 560

EVGA 430 Watt 80+

Cooler Master Master Case 5

 I am the ASSCIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

keep in mind that the 1600 doesn't have intergrated graphics

He said that he already got a GTX 1060


CPU:i7 9700k, Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC, Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB, PSU:Corsair CS 650 M Gold, Display(s):Samsung P2470HD, SAMSUNG LS24E390HL, Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T, Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire, Mouse:Razer Naga Mouse 2014Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

can i say none? anything else availible?

In the local market, no. And I'm not very keen on importing - no payment option with installments, and difficult (or impossible) to RMA in case of trouble. I'm thinking on sticking with with the A320 chipset, I don't care about overclocking anyway.

 

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

keep in mind that the 1600 doesn't have intergrated graphics

I don't plan on relying on one, I have a GTX 1060.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zombieshy_guy81 said:

If you are really looking to save some money you could try the 200GE, 2 core 4 thread Cpu by AMD, it's AM4 socket and super cheap and heard it could trade blows with a Ryzen 3 2200G if overclocked. 

Do you not OC the 2200g then too?

 

1600 is the call to make here.   Rock it out.


Emma : i7 8700K @5.0Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB M.2 (RAID 0) - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Logitech G910, G502, G933 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

 

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 8GB 2400Mhz - GeForce 8800GTS 640MB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 19" 4:3

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, zombieshy_guy81 said:

If you are really looking to save some money you could try the 200GE, 2 core 4 thread Cpu by AMD, it's AM4 socket and super cheap and heard it could trade blows with a Ryzen 3 2200G if overclocked. 

looks interesting, and it is indeed half the price of a 2200G. But I'm worried about the abscense of the occasional oomph if I need it eventually. Also, I was under the impression that is not possible to overclock CPU on mobos with the A320 chipset (the ones I'm leaning towards). And my budget supports the 1600 just fine, I was just wondering if there was some hot take on the real advantage on the 1600 over the 2200G.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
14 minutes ago, Oalei said:

get athlon and wait zen 2. just joking of course, get a better board and the cpu go for 1600 if you have a GPU

to get a better board is not really an option here, there aren't any other options on the pricing range that I'm looking for. I'll probably stick with A320 anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, charloalberto said:

looks interesting, and it is indeed half the price of a 2200G. But I'm worried about the abscense of the occasional oomph if I need it eventually. Also, I was under the impression that is not possible to overclock CPU on mobos with the A320 chipset (the ones I'm leaning towards). And my budget supports the 1600 just fine, I was just wondering if there was some hot take on the real advantage on the 1600 over the 2200G.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G-vs-AMD-Athlon-200GE/m441832vsm592714

 

Not exactly trading blows. It would have to OC a ridiculous amount to hit stock 2200g performance.

 

The 1600 is a 6/12 CPU, the 2200g is 4/4 and the 2200GE is 2/4.  Since you have a GPU. it's the only real choice.  You'll have a very solid system then,


Emma : i7 8700K @5.0Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB M.2 (RAID 0) - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Logitech G910, G502, G933 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

 

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 8GB 2400Mhz - GeForce 8800GTS 640MB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 19" 4:3

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, charloalberto said:

In the local market, no. And I'm not very keen on importing - no payment option with installments, and difficult (or impossible) to RMA in case of trouble. I'm thinking on sticking with with the A320 chipset, I don't care about overclocking anyway.

a320 packs some pretty crappy vrms, i suggest looking into the motherboard tier list, and get something from at least tier c


PSU Tier List//Graphics card (cooling) tier list//Build Guide Megathread//Motherboard Tier List//Linux Guide//Build logs///Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

 

Second PC: Cedar mill

Spoiler

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

 

Server: CookieVault

Spoiler

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

 

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

Spoiler

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

 

Game consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, charloalberto said:

to get a better board is not really an option here, there aren't any other options on the pricing range that I'm looking for. I'll probably stick with A320 anyway.

why not stick with the cheapest 1 and get 2200g or 3 1200 maybe. but its going to be bad for the Zen 2 cause the board is very bad

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oalei said:

why not stick with the cheapest 1 and get 2200g if you dont have any gpu. but its going to be bad for the Zen 2 cause the board is very bad

Posted 38 minutes ago · Original Poster

So, I'm going to piece together a budget gaming rig. Already got me a GTX 1060,


Emma : i7 8700K @5.0Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB M.2 (RAID 0) - EVGA Supernova 650 P2 - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Logitech G910, G502, G933 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

 

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 8GB 2400Mhz - GeForce 8800GTS 640MB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 19" 4:3

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jstudrawa said:
Posted 38 minutes ago · Original Poster

So, I'm going to piece together a budget gaming rig. Already got me a GTX 1060,

find used ones if you really want a value/performance like 4790k/4770k, or just get a freaking X3440 and overclock it (idk how to overclock btw) X5690 is decent too. the most amazing is if you could get i7 4930k and above

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, monjessenstein said:

Heads up people, AFAIK the 200GE is NOT overclockable unlike the ryzen cpus.

yes and no

 

officially it isn't

 

but some succeeded on it with some msi boards afaik


PSU Tier List//Graphics card (cooling) tier list//Build Guide Megathread//Motherboard Tier List//Linux Guide//Build logs///Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

 

Second PC: Cedar mill

Spoiler

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

 

Server: CookieVault

Spoiler

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

 

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

Spoiler

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

 

Game consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

a320 packs some pretty crappy vrms, i suggest looking into the motherboard tier list, and get something from at least tier c

should I worry about VRMs even if I'm not even remotely interested in overclocking?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, charloalberto said:

should I worry about VRMs even if I'm not even remotely interested in overclocking?

vrms deliver power to the cpu and (if there are) the integrated graphics. if you're not going above a 2200g (ever) i wouldn't mind you using any of the above mentioned motherboards, but since i heard the 1600 and a potential zen 2 upgrade i suggest you get a better board, to not have power throttle, vrm overheat or other potential problems. I've seen the zen 2 chips with a tdp above even the 2700x. so my suggestion is a good b450 at least

 

tldr: yes


PSU Tier List//Graphics card (cooling) tier list//Build Guide Megathread//Motherboard Tier List//Linux Guide//Build logs///Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

 

Second PC: Cedar mill

Spoiler

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Sunbeam Quarterback   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

 

Server: CookieVault

Spoiler

CPU: core2dual E8400   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 2+1+1+1 gb 1333 mhz ddr3   MOBO: HP Q series   HDD: 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint Ecogreen   Soundcard: built in   Case: Compaq 6000 pro mt   Screen: Samsung SyncMaster710n

 

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

Spoiler

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 8+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: Acer TravelMate 8573t   Screen: TN 768p

 

Game consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah since you've got a GPU, you won't need the APU.

 

Since you don't care about OC, I'd do the 1600. I've got the similar 2600 and it's a great card.

 

My one recommendation is that you maybe step up to 2x8GB on the RAM, and remember that your Ryzen will benefit well from 2666mhz+ in speed.

 

With your 1060, that build will make modern game titles very playable beyond the light gaming applications listed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

R5 1600

 

MSI B450 if you need to save, otherwise the ASUS is better.

 

Buy the cheapest RAM 2666mhZ+ at the capacity you want, don't go by brand.


Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | Sapphire AMD RX VEGA 64 | Define C TG | Corsair CX550M | Cooler Master Hyper 212 BLACK RGB

 

Pacific Spirit XT (CPU signed by Dennis!) (Planned)

Quote

Intel Core™ i7-4720HQ (Taobao Special) | Asus Q87M | 8GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | MSI Radeon R7 370 2GB

Laptop (Legion Y7000)

Spoiler

i5 8300H | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 1050 Ti | Power Brick

 

 

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List 3.0 | Don't buy the S12II/M12II | Avoid the EVGA G3

 

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 3/22/2019 at 4:30 PM, LienusLateTips said:

Buy the cheapest RAM 2666mhZ+ at the capacity you want, don't go by brand.

 

On 3/22/2019 at 2:28 PM, trevb0t said:

My one recommendation is that you maybe step up to 2x8GB on the RAM, and remember that your Ryzen will benefit well from 2666mhz+ in speed.

 

Thanks for the 2666Mhz tip, I'll do that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×