How does the Google Stadia work?

Can someone explain the working principle of Google Stadia. Is it like the wide scale adaptation of PlayStation's remote play?

wrong section for this post.

But it's a cloud gaming service. you pay for the service, choose a game to play, it runs on a foreign machine but streams to your screen

Graphic Design + Gaming Machine:

CPU: i7-8700 GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 6GB RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence STORAGE: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM CASE: Phantek P400 Tempered Glass

1 hour ago, Ritzkpl said:

Can someone explain the working principle of Google Stadia. Is it like the wide scale adaptation of PlayStation's remote play?

It's more like PlayStation Now. Though Remote Play is a decent comparison.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

On 3/22/2019 at 5:20 PM, Ritzkpl said:

All Graphical and other resource compiling will be done on Google's cloud servers, all your computer will do is just sends the signal of video and controls input, so you will not required the great system to run big games.