Shutters in bios

WicKedRoodoo

issue 1: I noticed recently my computer randomly freezes for a sec in certain things i first noticed it in bios it freezes for about a second or 2 and assassins creed black flag does it aswell just for a quick second instead.

issue 2: I dont know if this is related but ghost recon wildlands gpu usage goes from 10% to 90% usage rapidly per second.

issue 3: My windows is installed on a 500gb 960 evo m.2 and got storemi on my 4tb hdd for 4gb cache only and when i open it it says number of fuzedrive = 1 in the system exceeds the license maximum number of tdrives = 0 dont know if thats related to anything either plz help.

My pc specs are.

gtx 1060 6gb, asus prime x470, ryzen 7 2700x, 500gb 960 evo m.2, 4x8gb 2666 (oc to 3200) ddr4 ram and 4tb hdd.

Woah, woah, woah, full stops and commas.  I can't figure out where each symptom starts and ends.

Nonetheless, have you tried anything to diagnose the issue?

- Reinstall graphics drivers?

- Reinstall games (just back any savegames up before starting)

- Clean/dust out case (could be thermal throttling, particularly in this case )

7 hours ago, WicKedRoodoo said:

gpu usage goes from 10% to 90% usage rapidly per second

- Try uninstalling StoreMI if that's the cache for your game drive (It could be the cause of your in-game stutters)

- Check Windows Event Viewer for more details (if it happens again, immediately exit the game and look for anything pertaining to the game you were playing in either the Administrative Events or System tab in Event Viewer), the event could be listed as Information, Warning or Error.  It might not explicitly reference the game you were playing, but the game engine, i.e. Unreal, Unity, Source, OpenGL, etc.

Also try resetting all overclocks to stock and see if that makes a difference.

Hope you find out what your problem is and manage to fix it. :)

sorry i was tired when i write it hopefully that makes it easier for you, I used DDU and reinstalled my drivers and i have reinstalled ghost recon twice one on each drive once on m.2 and other time on 4tb hdd, I will reinstall it tonight because i noticed black flag was running much better all asudden running better so i am going to reinstall ghost recon tonight and give it a third try, case is pretty clean i built it myself roughly 5 months ago and i open it up alot to work on it so dust wise is fine and looking at the temperatures using hwmonitor says everything is a solid fine 60-80, i have noticed recently sometimes my computer randomly lags and looking at task manager just then when it happened said it is using 5,047.1mbs power usage very high and at the bottom left after clicked it  says restart not end task at this rate i am starting to think i might need to do a full reset or something and when ghost recon downloads give it another run, with the windows event viewer i have critical, error and warnings posting screenshot. 

linus.PNG