Gpu problems

WiteliteningHWD

What nvidia gpu are you using?

Does it happen only in apex or in other games as well?

Is it a clean windows 10 install or upgrade from windows 7 or 8?

My PC --- CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x @ 4.3 || MoBo: Asus strix x470-F || RAM:32GB@3400mhz  4x8GB Corsair vegeance pro RGB || Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro AIO || GPU: Sapphire Rx5700 XT nitro+ || PSU: Corsair rm750i || Case: Thermaltake TG 31 RGB || SSD: 1x hp ex900 nvme 500gb 3x crusial mm500 1tb || Corsair M65 elite & Corsair platinum K95 || 2x Acer ed323 qura 1440p@144hz + Samsung c27fg70 1080@144hz.tb

Are you sure it's properly connected?

A girl who loves to love.

2 minutes ago, Xcoool said:

What nvidia gpu are you using?

Does it happen only in apex or in other games as well?

Is it a clean windows 10 install or upgrade from windows 7 or 8?

Other games crash but only apex show the error

3 minutes ago, Aimi said:

Are you sure it's properly connected?

I looked and reset the slot and the power is connected properly

by resetting the slot I mean pulling it out and putting it back in. That was yesterday

2 minutes ago, WiteliteningHWD said:

by resetting the slot I mean pulling it out and putting it back in. That was yesterday

Lovely but i really need you to answer those 3 questions.This seems to be a software related problem.

My PC --- CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x @ 4.3 || MoBo: Asus strix x470-F || RAM:32GB@3400mhz  4x8GB Corsair vegeance pro RGB || Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro AIO || GPU: Sapphire Rx5700 XT nitro+ || PSU: Corsair rm750i || Case: Thermaltake TG 31 RGB || SSD: 1x hp ex900 nvme 500gb 3x crusial mm500 1tb || Corsair M65 elite & Corsair platinum K95 || 2x Acer ed323 qura 1440p@144hz + Samsung c27fg70 1080@144hz.tb

15 minutes ago, WiteliteningHWD said:

This happens whenever I use my gpu in games with varying messages

Try ddu in safe mode, then reinstall driver.

That directx error is likely due to driver (sub) component stuck in a background update loop. Depending on the sw running the reporting can vary in form/text (this screenshot is pretty much the raw directx api exception message).

33 minutes ago, WiteliteningHWD said:

by resetting the slot I mean pulling it out and putting it back in. That was yesterd

30 minutes ago, Xcoool said:

Lovely but i really need you to answer those 3 questions.This seems to be a software related problem.

I am using a rtx 2070, it happens in all games but some without the message, and it’s a clean windows 10 install.

23 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Try ddu in safe mode, then reinstall driver.

That directx error is likely due to driver (sub) component stuck in a background update loop. Depending on the sw running the reporting can vary in form/text (this screenshot is pretty much the raw directx api exception message).

How do you get into safe mode

7 hours ago, WiteliteningHWD said:

How do you get into safe mode

roll back your drivers and use like 4.17 then see what happens

(Take anything I say with a grain of salt)

[Main Pc] CPU, i5 9600k GPU, Asus Strix RTX 2060, RAM, 16b Team Group Delta RGB, PSU, Seasonic Px-750 plat , Cooler, Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML120L RGB, Storage, 500gb Samsung 950 evo/1tb WD blue/2tb HDD,Case, Enermax ECA3520. + some cooler master RGB fans

[Laptop] Dell G3, i7-8750H (Turbo 4.2 Ghz), Gtx 1050 ti , 8gb 2669 mhz, 128gb nvme ssd, 1tb HDD

[Server]

[Consoles] Pretty much almost every popular one you can think of besides for like Xbox and some Sega Stuff( Playstation especially)

[Mobile Devices] iPhone XR 64gb (Red) gb, iPad Air 2 128gb, Space Grey,  Ipod Shuffle Space Grey

On 3/22/2019 at 8:53 AM, Lagercat1 said:

roll back your drivers and use like 4.17 then see what happens

What if I clean installed my drivers to 419.35

no others listed

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, WiteliteningHWD said:

What if I clean installed my drivers to 419.35

no others listed

Assuming you ddu'd first can give clean current drivers a go.(ddu is more thourough than just clean install without ddu first).

Can always ddu again and possibly try ealier versions (someone else can likely explain how).

Hopefully ddu  and reinstall resolves it!

55 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Assuming you ddu'd first can give clean current drivers a go.(ddu is more thourough than just clean install without ddu first).

Can always ddu again and possibly try ealier versions (someone else can likely explain how).

Hopefully ddu  and reinstall resolves it!

Thanks for the support 

also do you have any recommendations for a ddu 

1 minute ago, WiteliteningHWD said:

Thanks for the support 

also do you have any recommendations for a ddu 

"Ddu, display driver uninstaller" just a tool someone made and now everyone uses.

Use the quoted part for searchng the net, if you found your way here to the ltt forum likely youll be able to find ddu as well ? (make sure to use some reputable download source, maybe someone else in this thread has a recent reliable source link).

Only time I get that is when the oc isn’t stable. Needed more voltage. Shitty oc software that would lose the voltage settings but keep the rest. 

Id perform a clean install of the drivers. Perhaps an older version. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

21 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Only time I get that is when the oc isn’t stable. Needed more voltage. Shitty oc software that would lose the voltage settings but keep the rest. 

Id perform a clean install of the drivers. Perhaps an older version. 

I’m using the latest version of the GeForce game ready drivers and I have no overclocking software except for  NZXT CAM

This also happened after I used older drivers for the gpu 

looks like people

DF36B784-69D0-4E93-BC25-E9D5A3B9AF40.jpeg

Well cam is shit. But seems like the card is too. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

20 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Well cam is shit. But seems like the card is too. 

Any solutions ?

i have NZXT products and this is the only way to my knowledge to control them.

1 minute ago, WiteliteningHWD said:

Any solutions ?

i have NZXT products and this is the only way to my knowledge to control them.

rma. And you don't have to use any certain program. Especially when it comes to the gpu as it isn't made by nzxt.