Looking for a new mouse, suggestions?

2 hours ago, LukeLinusFanFic said:

We've had this discussion before. Just because you and the alleged "keyboard enthusiasts" like it, doesn't mean it's the best. You can have your preference but that doesn't make it better. 

If Luke likes it the best, I trust he did his research. No thank you.

I mean, if you trust Luke more than anyone in the keyboard community, like Haata who invests in equipment like force measuring machines, designs switches himself, has a collection of 500+ boards. It's not just preferences here, unless you want a switch that is less durable or scratchier. Just look at the differences between a zealio stem and a mx brown stem, note how grainy the mx stem is. As well as scratchiness of modern mx switches compared to older designs (Before cherry changed their plastic composition and tooling).

I won't stop you from thinking that Luke is the all knowing god of everything, but here are just some points and evidence to say that mx switches are far from the best. Also Luke doesn't always do his research.

9MkRTj9.thumb.jpg.1ba3b80dc6eefed456faaa1b2810671a.jpg

266.png.ffb534e3851f56e2ffabbdd8b8a38eb5.png268.png.a1636085f3981093ff33c5ecb0a79017.png

72.png

2 hours ago, Vandey said:

you realize you can do macros on any keys on the keyboard right? The G keys are just specifically for macros...

Also since you just want to mouse to fit well in the hand I really think you should at least look at the new Mx518. I loved my old one, haven't really seen the new one. Otherwise my Corsair Sabre RGB is pretty nice too. Went with corsair to match my keyboard and only needing one set of software for it instead of needing to run 5 different pieces of software for all my peripherals. 

Really? I thought macros were the macros were only the keys left of ctrl, shift, etc. thanks!