Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LokiElixir

Gaming PC Build & Streaming Build

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I'm gonna be building a gaming PC for my streaming setup this PC would be the one I game on etc. I have a second PC that will be my Streaming PC.

The PC I'll be using for streaming and editing the videos has the specs. I'll be editing usually full videos. Maybe some montages of stream highlights etc
XPG 16GB DDR4 2400MHz of Ram an i7-8700 CPU Geforce GTX 1060 3GB GPU. Any other specs of this PC that you would need to know let me know and I can tell you them 

The build I was thinking of is linked below pcpartpicker.com/list/jyZgjy

If you know of a better build feel free to list the specs

Budget & Currency: $3,000-$3,200

Peripherals & Monitor: Main gaming monitor 24.5 inch by Omen HP at 144Hz, communication monitoring temps monitor MSI 24 inch 144Hz curved monitor, main monitor for stream PC ASUS VG248QE 24 inch 144Hz.

Games: Rust, Arma, DayZ, Ark, Scum, CSGO, Smite, Anthem, Civilization 6, mostly graphic intensive games I'll be playing and streaming

Software: Windows 10, Sony Vegas Pro

When: Fall of 2019 August- September

ask around 1-2 weeks before buying, any build you have now will become irrelevant by then.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700@3.8Ghz Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Zotac GTX 1070ti Mini RAM: Qidian DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: MSI X370 Gaming Plus case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

pretty much configured to the max, have no complaints from me, though some parts are overly expensive but if you still wanna go with them that's up to you.

In 09/2019 we'll likely have Navi, Zen 2, and much more. No point in asking now.

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | Sapphire AMD RX VEGA 64 | Define C TG | Corsair CX550M | Cooler Master Hyper 212 BLACK RGB

Pacific Spirit XT (CPU signed by Dennis!) (Planned)

Intel Core™ i7-4720HQ (Taobao Special) | Asus Q87M | 8GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | MSI Radeon R7 370 2GB

Laptop (Legion Y7000)

Spoiler

i5 8300H | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 1050 Ti | Power Brick

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List 3.0 | Don't buy the S12II/M12II | Avoid the EVGA G3

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Posted · Original PosterOP
15 hours ago, LienusLateTips said:

In 09/2019 we'll likely have Navi, Zen 2, and much more. No point in asking now.

Well with my job during the summer I'll be making $700-$1,000 every two weeks and I have no expenses since I was blessed with my parents handing down a truck for me and paying for my gas till I'm out of high school so in a month I'll be able to buy the parts for this system I already have $1,000 saved up and I get $300 a paycheck with the days I work now and in just a month I'll be back to working 5 days a week 8 hour days. Would this build still be good by then or should I ask then again? I had kinda put fall just as the latest I would want to buy the system.

2 minutes ago, LokiElixir said:

Well with my job during the summer I'll be making $700-$1,000 every two weeks and I have no expenses since I was blessed with my parents handing down a truck for me and paying for my gas till I'm out of high school so in a month I'll be able to buy the parts for this system I already have $1,000 saved up and I get $300 a paycheck with the days I work now and in just a month I'll be back to working 5 days a week 8 hour days. Would this build still be good by then or should I ask then again? I had kinda put fall just as the latest I would want to buy the system.

Basically, all lists go out of date within a week. Ask when you buy, since sales come in and out rather quickly.

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | Sapphire AMD RX VEGA 64 | Define C TG | Corsair CX550M | Cooler Master Hyper 212 BLACK RGB

Pacific Spirit XT (CPU signed by Dennis!) (Planned)

Intel Core™ i7-4720HQ (Taobao Special) | Asus Q87M | 8GB Kingston DDR3-1333 | MSI Radeon R7 370 2GB

Laptop (Legion Y7000)

Spoiler

i5 8300H | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 1050 Ti | Power Brick

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List 3.0 | Don't buy the S12II/M12II | Avoid the EVGA G3

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.