Games crashing and random bluescreen errors

Turtlepear115

Hello forum followers,

I have been having issues where when I play most games that are even slightly demanding I will crash out of the game or even sometimes blue screen with inconsistent reasons for the crash I am running a ryzen 7 1700x with an aio on an rog strix b-350 motherboard with 16gb of vengeance 3200 dimms with an rtx 2060 and an evga 750 gold plus rated psu it seems like a software issue but I've factory reset my computer as well as wiping my d: drive and wiping it started from the ground up and reinstalled every driver I've tried previous drivers from when my rig worked flawlessly I've even changed graphics cards during the duration of this issue. I would really appreciate any advice that anyone could give I'm at a complete loss

Test the RAM for an extended period of time with your software of choice. Be it Prime95 on Blend with all your available RAM selected if you have the cooling required to keep your CPU from overheating in the process, or through memtest.

This is more likely to be hardware issue than it is software issue, especially if you've reinstalled Windows.

Did you manually overclock anything in the BIOS or changed the settings for RAM speed at all? If so, revert to default, just change the RAM timing to be according to specs.

Knowing what exactly is being said when you see the bluescreen would help. Or just upload your minidump(s) for us to "analyze".

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

16 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Test the RAM for an extended period of time with your software of choice. Be it Prime95 on Blend with all your available RAM selected if you have the cooling required to keep your CPU from overheating in the process, or through memtest.

Anything in particular that I should be looking for?

Just now, Turtlepear115 said:

Anything in particular that I should be looking for?

If it's a RAM issue, there should be an error during testing. (or just plain crash the computer while stress testing, which would basically prove the point.)

Prime95 is usually faster but can still take a couple hours.

While memtest can easily take 24 hours to complete testing.

If such an error occur, you'll have to find out if both of your ram sticks are faulty of just one of them. Or whether it's the RAM slot itself.

Testing RAM is a long and boring process, but it is a common issue that basically does everything you've mentioned.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

11 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

If it's a RAM issue, there should be an error during testing. (or just plain crash the computer while stress testing, which would basically prove the point.)

Prime95 is usually faster but can still take a couple hours.

While memtest can easily take 24 hours to complete testing.

If such an error occur, you'll have to find out if both of your ram sticks are faulty of just one of them. Or whether it's the RAM slot itself.

Testing RAM is a long and boring process, but it is a common issue that basically does everything you've mentioned.

Thank you.

It would make sense that it's a RAM issue because the 2 most common error codes are fatal system error and paged fill in non paged area I'm doing the stress test now have been for 30 minutes or so and no signs of inconsistency and no my dram frequency is at auto.