I need to recover photos from note 9 asap

UnstableAdrian
Go to solution Solved by UnstableAdrian,
7 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

looking at the picture you posted, it looks like your computer sees the phone.  just go in and look for the DCIM folder.  all your pictures should be in there

sorry for the confusion, i had both plugged in i should have renamed which one was the broken phone

i actually fixed it by you know how i said it only came on when i could only see it for a second? well i had the keyboard plugged in and when i had like 10 second window to start mashing in my password it unlocked! and then i could go right to the setting to allow usb connection and enable it using my other s-pen!!!

Hello, I have just got my replacement phone from Verizon's insurance company. so i been holding off a couple of days to retrieve my lost photos since my screen in severely damaged. If i try connecting it to my pc it doesnt show any files, yet the new phone does since im able to enable the MTP connection. I tried using a keyboard plugged in via the OTG Adapter, granted it works but the screen wont turn on, only when the phone turns on I can see the top half of the screen; then a few seconds will go by and its black. Doing anything will keep it locked even if i try typing it anyway. Please help me figure a way out to get my photos back so i can send the claimed Note 9 in the mail this evening. Thanks!https%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FSqHy3A4

Note: I posted this on XDA, i just need a very quick response ?

looking at the picture you posted, it looks like your computer sees the phone.  just go in and look for the DCIM folder.  all your pictures should be in there

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

7 minutes ago, Tsuki said:

sorry for the confusion, i had both plugged in i should have renamed which one was the broken phone

i actually fixed it by you know how i said it only came on when i could only see it for a second? well i had the keyboard plugged in and when i had like 10 second window to start mashing in my password it unlocked! and then i could go right to the setting to allow usb connection and enable it using my other s-pen!!!