Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sh4d0wm4n

New headset

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi Guys,

I am about to buy the new Rig and one thing i have missed is a new headset, i have a G35 and PC350 that are both ready for the bin OR new cloth cups etc. 

So i can either make use of my Sony WH1000's OR i need a new headset. 

These will be used only for gaming in my man cave to enable the kids to sleep haha. i also have a Z906 5.1 kit so ill use both. 

If i have a cans with no Mic i will need a MIC too. 

GO'#1

Cloud 2's are a great option for around 100$

Though if sound quality is of importance, I'd say get a good pair of headphones and attach a modmic to it

|| ℍ𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕒 || 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: GTX 1080 || Memory: 16GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Noctua D15 || PSU: 750W EVGA G2 || Case: Define C

cooler master mh 751 or 752 are copies of good headphones the takstar pro 82 just with a mic and branding. same with hyper x cloud 2 which are copies of takstar pro 80. I would reccomend the cooler master as it sounds better and is more comfortable

***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> Tin T2,Tin t3,Tin t4, QKZ VK4, Koss ksc 75,Blon 03 , Vido

AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

On 3/21/2019 at 2:10 AM, Slottr said:

Cloud 2's are a great option for around 100$

Though if sound quality is of importance, I'd say get a good pair of headphones and attach a modmic to it

You can't go wrong with Cloud 2, good quality for the price.