UE4

I have been using the UE4 im finding really easy to use its just Learning where things are, i have been experiencing some issues where the Unreal engine is seems to be crashing, also getting messages like issues with memory, other developers on the UE4 forum are experiencing the exact same issues there using 16 gigs of memory also my gaming laptop has 16 gigs of DDR4 memory same as they use and experiencing same issues, in hine site im doing the right thing using a high end gaming laptop to begin with using latest version of UE4 to get the heng of using a high end game engine to begin with, instead of spending 10s of thousands of dollars on a souped up workstation Desktop PC with cutting edge technology until i can better myself instead of waisting my money, just like waisting my time download Bethesda Launcher to find out Skyrim and Fullout 4 Creation kit doesn't even exist, as well as waisting my time signing up with Nexus forum in coming up with a topic and never ever received any reply from the day i signed up because of too many biggots on that nexus forum site.

5 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

instead of spending 10s of thousands of dollars on a souped up workstation Desktop PC with cutting edge technology until i can better myself instead of waisting my money, just like waisting my time download Bethesda Launcher to find out Skyrim and Fullout 4 Creation kit doesn't even exist

You can build a decent work station for like 1500, an extra 500 on that and you're into pretty high end hardware. Not diggin on you, just lettin you know it's a pretty penny, but not quite a boat load of cash.
As for the creation kits for skyrim and fallout 4, they're only available for download when you own the game, then they're available through bethesda.net

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

21 hours ago, Cyracus said:

You can build a decent work station for like 1500, an extra 500 on that and you're into pretty high end hardware. Not diggin on you, just lettin you know it's a pretty penny, but not quite a boat load of cash.
As for the creation kits for skyrim and fallout 4, they're only available for download when you own the game, then they're available through bethesda.net

I did purchase Skyrim Legendary Edition for PC from EB games years ago, i installed it its on my desktop screen so when i look on steam and Vortex mod manager its their but when i installed Bethesda Launcher as i have a Bethesda account their was no such thing as a creation kit at all, and also i tried to install Skyrim creation kit through Steam in tools that installed but when i tried to open it nothing happened.

13 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

i tried to install Skyrim creation kit through Steam in tools that installed but when i tried to open it nothing happened.

Best guess I have is the error listed on the wiki, try reinstalling the creation kit and see if that helps at all

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W