Javascript enabled - Yes
Cookies enabled - Yes
Flash version - Not installed
Java version - Not installed
Websockets supported - Yes
Browser size - 1903 x 1009
Screen size - 1920 x 1080
Color depth - 24 bit

Your full user agent string is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.121 Safari/537.36

Screenshot:

Spoiler

image.png.2f12af04c179c6a4406f6796f7f51b24.png

As seen here the forum seems to have a mind of it's own when looking for an image for a forum topic instead of just displaying nothing, including, but not limited to, following links and redirects. I'm unsure if this is normal behavior, however my minor concerns are as follows:

• By minor manipulation a user on the forum can make it appear the OP user posted content they did not.
  • By following links and redirects, the forum software useragent could be served specific, potentially explicit or rule violating media, while normal users would be served normal content

Regards

Edited by rcmaehl
Grammar

NotCPUCores Dev | Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 1800X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 32GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX480 8GB OC, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Happened on this thread too:

(the image in the banner has been posted by me, not the OP, on page 2).

The one thing I see similarly between your example and mine, is that the image in the banner is the first posted image of the thread. That might be the reason it shows that picture?

"There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are Courage. With all your imperfections you can do anything." - Bathtub Barracuda

"How can someone win if winning means that someone loses" - Scatman John

"We’re here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff.” - Scott Pilgrim

Gear:                           .                                                                                                                         .

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 || Motherboard: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon || RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz (running at 2933Mhz) || GPU: Gigabyte Auros RX 580 4GB || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || Cooling: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || PSU: Corsair RMx 750W

Peripherals:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT-990 250 Ohm || Mouse: Roccat Kiro || Keyboard: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Mousepad: CM Storm Swift-RX XXL || Graphics tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen Small

Old PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 255 || Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO || RAM: 4x2GB DDR3 || GPU: Nvidia Quadro 512MB || Case: Antec Sonata III || PSU: Antec Earthwatts 500W Bronze

Minibois' Digital Art Thread

Reviews: Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB || Wacom Intuos Pen Small || Roccat Kiro

Threads: Pokémon Thread || Dutch Talk || Super Smash Bros. Melee Thread

Setup: Current setup

The first image chronologically to be attached to the topic (as opposed to embedded from a third party source) is used as the poster image for the topic. It has been pointed out to IPS several times that they should at a minimum restrict that to images in the OP, but they've not shown much interest in changing it unfortunately.

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

32 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

The first image chronologically to be attached to the topic (as opposed to embedded from a third party source) is used as the poster image for the topic. It has been pointed out to IPS several times that they should at a minimum restrict that to images in the OP, but they've not shown much interest in changing it unfortunately.

Over here, in my topic, I didn’t post the Buzz picture, but it still shows as the poster image.  I checked to see if the Buzz pic was the first chronologically posted picture,but instead a picture from Appl’s website was.

this screen recording explains.

BlankFace Says so.

2 minutes ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

Over here, in my topic, I didn’t post the Buzz picture, but it still shows as the poster image.  I checked to see if the Buzz pic was the first chronologically posted picture,but instead a picture from Appl’s website was.

The apple screenshot is not uploaded to the forum - it's hosted on psnb.feen.us, and proxied through the forum. The meme which has been chosen as the topic image is the first image in that topic that was uploaded to the forum.

Also bear in mind that chronological upload time is not the same as post order - it's the first image to be uploaded, regardless of whether an image was edited into an earlier post or if the poster waited an hour before submitting.

I don't work for Floatplane Media, so any Floatplane comments that I make are my own and may be incorrect or in conflict with the official view.

For Floatplane support, please use the wizard linked in this topic

11 minutes ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

This bothers me, you know you can click on the red icon in the top right to end the recording, right?

you don’t have to swipe down

Discord: iLostMyXbox21#4649

I took a walk around the world to Ease my troubled mind I left my body lying somewhere In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah I watched the world float to the Dark side of the moon After all I knew it had to be something To do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then As long as you'll be my friend at the end If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak But still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times Never let you down You stumbled in and bumped your head, if Not for me then you'd be dead I picked you up and put you back On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite Oh whoa whoa If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite If I go crazy then will you still Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with My superhuman might Kryptonite