Getting a new mechanical keyboard need ADVICE

Sank

So my 3year old Razer  Blackwidow Ultimate is dying, keys aren't registering properly. I want to get a new keyboard, preferably a cherry mx blue or brown and equivalents. I was looking at the logitech g512 tactile if there are better keyboards please recommend  

Where are you located?

I dont your need home address but country of origin would be nice so we can give suggestions

4 minutes ago, Sank said:

So my 3year old Razer  Blackwidow Ultimate is dying, keys aren't registering properly. I want to get a new keyboard, preferably a cherry mx blue or brown and equivalents. I was looking at the logitech g512 tactile if there are better keyboards please recommend  

Depends what you want.  A type writer click sound or a more quiet one with great tactile keys ?

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

I like corsair for keyboards, I'm a linear person, don't like blues as they are too loud, and browns are "mushy".

The k70 is a great midrange keyboard with nice rgb. It's in blues, browns, reds, silent reds and speed silvers.

6 minutes ago, MadmanRB said:

Where are you located?

I dont your need home address but country of origin would be nice so we can give suggestions

India

10 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

I like corsair for keyboards, I'm a linear person, don't like blues as they are too loud, and browns are "mushy".

The k70 is a great midrange keyboard with nice rgb. It's in blues, browns, reds, silent reds and speed silvers.

K70 is meh for the price. Corsair's boards are overpriced. I own a K70 and wish I'd either saved my money and bought a good keyboard from a different brand or maybe bought a real keyboard from a non-gamer company 

That's an F in the profile pic

i have the corsair k95 platinum with cherry speed keys and i love it! but the cherry mx red or the speeds may not be for everyone,they are very clicky loud and are super sensitve i swear if you breathe on this thing hard enough the key would register,but i love it cuz i can now push with confidence that the key will indeed register.unlike my old logitech g510 that had membrane keys,had to push it it all the way down for it to register but again it was old so.

16 minutes ago, xreaperx22 said:

i have the corsair k95 platinum with cherry speed keys and i love it! but the cherry mx red or the speeds may not be for everyone,they are very clicky loud and are super sensitve i swear if you breathe on this thing hard enough the key would register,but i love it cuz i can now push with confidence that the key will indeed register.unlike my old logitech g510 that had membrane keys,had to push it it all the way down for it to register but again it was old so.

This certainty of actuation is common to all mech boards. That's kind of the point of the mech board. The K95 is laughably overpriced, even compared to the K70. There are a lot of cheaper brands with awesome build quality who provide the same RGB experience. 

I know I'm being a bit blunt, especially considering you bought one, but as a K70 owner I'm unimpressed with the quality of Corsair peripherals relative to the marketing. 

That's an F in the profile pic