HyperX Revolver s or HyperX Cloud alpha

Go to solution Solved by rice guru,
4 hours ago, dagen said:

Do you think I should get the cooler masters or the m40x with modmic I did a bit more  research and found I guy who did what I might do with the m40x and did a review on the 752’s but didn’t compare them and I’m definitely gonna get ones of those now

I'm a value for money kinda guy. I really like takstar pro 82. But I also don't like headsets. But the m40x is only good after a pad change and even then it won't be as comfortable as the cooler master's. Either way your getting a good deal. They both sound great but if you are planning to take them outside personally easthetic greatly outweigh some stuff I would go with the m40x

So I’m looking for a new headset to replace my rig 500 since I recently got a pc and was wondering weather or not I should get the two listed in title or m40x with a mod mic 5 

I've recently bought Cloud Alphas. Great headset, super comfortable with great positional sound and a decent Mic.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

4 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

I've recently bought Cloud Alphas. Great headset, super comfortable with great positional sound and a decent Mic.

Is it any good for music?

1 minute ago, dagen said:

Is it any good for music?

Good enough for me, but then again my perception might be totally different to yours.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

4 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Good enough for me, but then again my perception might be totally different to yours.

Fair enough 

Get the Sennheiser GSP 300 instead of those..it has better padding,sounds better and cleaner mic

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

39 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Get the Sennheiser GSP 300 instead of those..it has better padding,sounds better and cleaner mic

I want something I can go out of the house with but thanks for recommendation 

11 minutes ago, dagen said:

You will still look weird wearing that headset out of the house though..it has gamery design unlike the original cloud especially the pro black version.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

36 minutes ago, dagen said:

If you want something to get out of the house with highly recommend the cooler master mh752/mh751 sounds better than any of those you have. Cooler Master did the same thing hyper x did with the cloud 1 and 2 and took a pair of good takstar headphones and turned it into a headset. Hyper x took takstar pro 80 while cooler master took takstar pro 82 it's better sounding more comfortable brother. Looks more like a normal headphone trust me you don't wanna go out wearing gaming headphone's you end up looking like a goon because gamer easthetic sucks. 

2 hours ago, dagen said:

So I’m looking for a new headset to replace my rig 500 since I recently got a pc and was wondering weather or not I should get the two listed in title or m40x with a mod mic 5 

Didn't notice m40x with mod mic. That's also an important excellent choise I would just change out the pads something like brainwavz pads

8 hours ago, rice guru said:

If you want something to get out of the house with highly recommend the cooler master mh752/mh751 sounds better than any of those you have. Cooler Master did the same thing hyper x did with the cloud 1 and 2 and took a pair of good takstar headphones and turned it into a headset. Hyper x took takstar pro 80 while cooler master took takstar pro 82 it's better sounding more comfortable brother. Looks more like a normal headphone trust me you don't wanna go out wearing gaming headphone's you end up looking like a goon because gamer easthetic sucks. 

Thanks for the tip

pretty much cooler master mh751/mh752 killed the entire gaming headset brands in one shoot at any price,and many headphone if not all of them at the mh751/2 price range mabye creative aurvana live 1 is a bit better for music but worse for gaming and shitty headband comfort,mediocer build quality.

20 hours ago, rice guru said:

Didn't notice m40x with mod mic. That's also an important excellent choise I would just change out the pads something like brainwavz pads

Do you think I should get the cooler masters or the m40x with modmic I did a bit more  research and found I guy who did what I might do with the m40x and did a review on the 752’s but didn’t compare them and I’m definitely gonna get ones of those now

4 hours ago, dagen said:

I'm a value for money kinda guy. I really like takstar pro 82. But I also don't like headsets. But the m40x is only good after a pad change and even then it won't be as comfortable as the cooler master's. Either way your getting a good deal. They both sound great but if you are planning to take them outside personally easthetic greatly outweigh some stuff I would go with the m40x

On 3/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, dagen said:

I have had the regular Hyper X Revolver for 3 years almost now and it is a very nice headset. When first looking at the hyper x revolver it looks extremely heavy but it is actually pretty light, it also has the self adjusting head band which I love it just fits around your head perfectly and is extremely comfty. The only reason I would go for the Alphas is the design and your personal preference I think they are on par comfort and performance wise.

18 hours ago, rice guru said:

Thanks for the help man just ordered the m40x and some ear cups waiting a week before getting the modmic you were a huge help