Can anyone please guide me on how to set up this monitor fo my uncle?

Suvajit Majumder

Good afternoon. My uncle finally got an LG 32BK50Q-W monitor thing is I cannot find any article or videos related to how to set up the monitor to a pc. I even have no idea what comes inside the box. If anyone would be kind to provide me a setup guide on how to set up the monitor would help me learn a lot too.Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

youll get cables with the monitor, look for the appropriate hole in the back of your pc for the cable you use, plug it in and switch it on

thank u sir for replying me a bit more proper guide if anything you find of how to screw the panel what type of HDMI can be provided how to attach the HDMI maybe a video based on this model is of great help.

In the monitor box there is probably a HDMI cable.

Plug one end of the cable into the HDMI port on the monitor, and the other end into the HDMI port on the graphics card (or if your uncle doesn't have a graphics card, plug the HDMI cable into the motherboard instead). 

13 minutes ago, Suvo31 said:

thank u sir for replying me a bit more proper guide if anything you find of how to screw the panel what type of HDMI can be provided how to attach the HDMI maybe a video based on this model is of great help.

oh sorry for the vague reply Suvo31 looks like it has HDMI input, displayport and display port mini  so you should be covered 

you should get the hdmi and display port cable included not sure about the mini display port though

by screw the panel i take it you mean the VESA mount for fixing the monitor to the wall? that will be provided

if not dont worry no need for screwing anything

You'll also obviously get a power cable for the monitor, plus probably a HDMI and/or DisplayPort cable. Plug the power cable into your wall outlet and turn on the monitor, plug the HDMI or DP cable into your monitor and PC and the rest should work automatically

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Edit:

oh, sometimes the feet need assembled but a small instruction leaflet will be inside 

9/10 times a monitor is plug and play mate :)!

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

15 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

9/10 times a monitor is plug and play mate :)!

I remember when we used to call that 'Plug and Pray' ;) 

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

• 3 weeks later...

thank you all i am successful in setting up the monitor for my uncle.I am happy for everyone's guidance.

IMG_20190405_121944120.jpg