Hardline bending kit

Good morning all, 

I was thinking to myself whilst lay in bed last night. 

Would anyone be willing to hire out their hardline bending kit?, for those of us that dont intend to be using the kit a lot and find it a bit silly to spend a fortune on a few tools to get bendy! I am sure i can use a copper pipe bender or make some form of template but figured with a "proper" kit it would make things a bit easier. 

Obviously i will pay for insured postage and pay for the "hire" too. 

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Martin 

Wouldn't buying your own kit be more sensible than paying for shipping and insurance posting, as well as for the hire of someone's kit? Remember that shipping of heavy or large packages can get quite expensive and that if you hire someone's kit, you can only use it for a period of time. I don't actually know the prices of a new kit, but it's probably not worth it. Don't forget that you'd have to ship the kit back to the owner, which is added cost.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

Shipping is free for me... i would also arrange free postage for someone else in the same boat too. 

A new kit is 70-100 bangaroos.

5 hours ago, Sh4d0wm4n said:

If we're talking about acrylic/PETG, I would say freehand is perfectly sufficient for most people, you only need a saw and a silicone insert (which is pretty much tube specific anyway and so should be bought).