Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic + Dark Rock Pro 4

Scrubx

Hey,

so I have the Dark Rock Pro 4 Cooler and I was eyeballing some new cases.

Lian Li - this one did look neet but now I saw that it only supports up to a 155mm CPU-Cooler which surprised me because it seemed to be such a huge case?

I am currently using this case: this - and here the dark rock pro 4 like slightly doesn't fit anymore it's like missing like only a small touch, and this one supports up to 150mm cpu coolers.

But generally I am not a friend of cutting it close with these type of things, would you agree with this stance?

So I was looking into this variant: this - which supports a cooler up to 170mm, which def. would fit my dark rock pro 4.

So I suppose my questions are: does the Lian Li really not support the dark rock pro 4?

How does the LC-Power Gaming one look to you guys in terms of specifications etc.?

And another additional question, I was looking to sell my old Case (the corsair obsidian) how much would that one be roughly still worth? Been using it for about 4-5 years now and it is still in a decent condition.

Greetings

The Spec-01 clearance listed doesn't account for the side panel bump. There is no such bump in the PC-O11 and much of the case's width is taken up by the psu behind the motherboard tray. The DRP4 wouldn't fit.

The LC-Power Gaming case doesn't seem to have good airflow. Other than that it seems a bit big. Why are you looking at these cases in particular?

You can probably list the Spec-01 locally for €20.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hey,

"Why are you looking at these cases in particular?"

Because given my research so far these ones seemed the most fitting and visiually appealing.

"You can probably list the Spec-01 locally for €20." Yeah I was also thinking about something along those lines like 15€-20€.

"The LC-Power Gaming case doesn't seem to have good airflow." Hmmm interesting I actually thought the opposite would be the case.