3x 240Hz Monitor Comparison and Specs - Which is Best?

Knight77

I am looking to get a 240Hz monitor and stuck between choosing 3 different ones.

They are:

Acer XB272
Asus PG258Q
Alienware AW2518H

Which of these has the lowest input lag? - I cant really find details on this - and same for average response time?

Overall, which performs the best? - I know they are TN panels but which is best out of the box? Brightness? Build Quality?

Any help is appreciated!

You will want to find reviews that test pixel response. Its important when looking at a 240hz monitor. if its above 4.1ms , then its to slow.

From a quick glance, the Asus PG258Q has 3 overdrive settings, off, normal, extreme.  If u have it off the panel is way to slow to keep up with 240hz. With it on 'normal', u get about 3ms, however some transition are still over 4ms.  On extreme, the overshoot is horrible and response time doesn't get any better anyway.

As for the other 2 i didnt search around long enough to find a review, ill leave that to u . Just note pixel response is important, if its to slow it kind makes a high refresh rate pointless as the pixels will blur from one frame to another.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |