twitch vod problems (error 2000)

adnartion

Hey, i know this might be a bit wierd thing to need help for but i really cant figure this out.

I am trying to watch vods on twitch.tv since i sleep or work when the streamer is online. But in the last couple of days i have not been able to do so on my gaming rig.

i always get a error. "there was a networking error (error 2000) i can watch for 1-10 minutes at a time before it appears.

everything else on my pc works fine, i can play games and watch other streamers live

but vods wont work ,it is a so stupidly annoying thing.

and yes i have tried about 10 diffrent vods. i can have my laptop and pc next to eachother and the laptop will play it fine but the pc will get a error. 

dont know what to try to fix this. 

i have tried a whole bunch of stuff i even rebooted my router to factory settings.

Untitled.png

more information. i have been testing some more and the problem only seem to happen when i switch to theatre mode of fullscreen. if i watch it in "normal" mode it works fine.... is this some kind of flash problem then?

nope not fully fixed. it workd for a bit longer each time but i still get the error

Edited by adnartion