I should’ve entered into Bitwit's Pimp My Rig

Lol. But really, it’s bad. Eventually, it’ll get some upgrades. If anybody has any ideas on super cheap upgrades, lemme know. 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

That is quite literally what my personal first pc looked like. For a long time, I shared a pc with my brother. I hate sharing.

I’m actually building this for me and my brothers to use mostly for steam and some other stuff. It works decently right now, just looks like crap.

8 minutes ago, Grezwal said:

That is quite literally what my personal first pc looked like. For a long time, I shared a pc with my brother. I hate sharing.

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Mine was pretty bad before I did a case swap.

oldpc.jpg

newpc.jpg

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

You mean the 'Pimp my PC' segment that Paul & Kyle do on Awesome Hardware?

I mean apart from getting a new case, there's not a great deal you can do. But you'd be better to invest in a new system tbh.

I got mine featured on there last year, all Paul & Kyle could say was "Paint those fans & remove that sticker off that fan cable" I felt so proud that was the worst they could say about my build..

Edit: the video is time stamped to when my PC was on the segment.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Dude you live in NY. Goto microcenter and ugprwde right now for cheap.

$79 Ryzen 5

https://www.microcenter.com/product/478826/ryzen-5-1600-32ghz-6-core-am4-boxed-processor-with-wraith-spire-cooler

$55 Asus motherboard (drops 30 bucks if you buy with cpu)

https://www.microcenter.com/product/510038/prime-b450m-a-csm-am4-matx-amd-motherboard

$47 8gb ddr4 3200 ram

https://www.microcenter.com/product/602505/ballistix-sport-lt-8gb-ddr4-3200-pc4-25600-cl16-single-channel-desktop-memory-module---gray

$181 total

while you are there get a cheap $30-$50 case you like and voila....new pc.

• CPU 12900k   Motherboard Asus z690 prime RAM 32gb gskill 3200 trident z GPU Msi suprim RTX3080 wekwb block Case 011 dynamic PSU Evga gq  850w 1tb NVME m.2 boot drive