I need help with making a desk for my pc

BurntNewt

so I want to make a desk out of a wood countertop (https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hardwood-Reflections-6-ft-2-in-L-x-2-ft-1-in-D-x-1-5-in-T-Butcher-Block-Countertop-in-Unfinished-Birch-BBCT152574C/301812823_) and idk what legs or frame I should use that would be cheap and affordable. ik the counter itself is expensive but I'm hoping it will last me a long time. any suggestions on what legs or frames I should get would be great. 

Are you dead set on making because this is basically want you want already done. Different colors and sizes for same price

Science studios recommended this  as affordable deskwear that doesn’t suck.  They also have L shape tables

AUXLEY Computer Desk Modern Simple Office Writing Desk for Home Office, Double Deck Wood and Metal Office Table (60'', Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLJ14GR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_YQYJCbV83HVVH

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

13 hours ago, unsungheroist said:

Are you dead set on making because this is basically want you want already done. Different colors and sizes for same price

Science studios recommended this  as affordable deskwear that doesn’t suck.  They also have L shape tables

AUXLEY Computer Desk Modern Simple Office Writing Desk for Home Office, Double Deck Wood and Metal Office Table (60'', Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DLJ14GR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_YQYJCbV83HVVH

Yes because I saw those and I like the length of the countertop and Ik it will last a long time and will be good if I wanted to use it for something else down the line 

If you have access to a welder and some basic metalworking tools, I would use aluminum square tubing. Maybe 1.5" x 1.5" x .0625" wall, or something similar.

If metal's not your thing, you could build a frame from dimensional lumber, like this:

desk.png.2968b5c47d636f0e4c57b67056b115a5.png

It's not the most stable design, but could be build with about 4 tools in a few evenings.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450