cooling mah 1060 MSI gamingx 3 gb

When taking a tour around the internet i found a couple of sites that offer custom backplates for some weird AIO stuff going on, closed loops and all… To get the most out of your 1060. 
Now i am planning on rolling on the navi band when it is finally hear but, as always, i did wonder if this would do any good for a 1060? or is it redundant if your average temperature and gaming experience are within the boundries of what is considered normal 

And are there any other available options with not a lot of money to fluid cool your gpu? I'm asking this with the new navi in mind. Noticed a couple of ready watercool solutions averaging around 3 to 400 euro's more expensive as opposed to their non watercooled counterparts.

Links, vids, casual comments.. are all welcome here :)

Thats like liquid cooling a RX480, you "can", but WHY

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

2 hours ago, PacketMan said:

Not worth it, the 1060 3GB isn't that great to spend a lot of money, you would do better saving for a new and better GPU

But I've seen a lot of people watercooling their GPUs with cheap CPU liquid coolers like the masterliquid, modding it a bit

Yea as i said i'm planning on jumping on the navi line... i had this idea of tinkering around a bit with the 1060. Somewhere i'm sure if i can keep temps under 50 it works a lot better

2 hours ago, hello_there_123 said:

watercooling a 1060 3gb omegalul what a colossal waste of money that would be 

1 hour ago, KING OF THE DIRTY DANS said:

Thats like liquid cooling a RX480, you "can", but WHY

Yea i asked myself the same question. I somewhere feel this can work in your advantage of your using a gpu for longer periods of time. e.g. for people who only a medium graphic consumption game for prolonged periods of time over prolonged periods of time