Internet cutting off?

Kaws

OK my desktop Wifi is acting funny, its works and then disconnects after a few mins. I have to keep resetting the adapter to finally get it working. Not the issue is its seems to be only my computer doing this, my laptop, phone and my sis laptop still has internet. 

I haven't done any changes to my wifi, I did a full reset on the router and did the following:

Command line prompt: Ipconfig  /flushdns
- Command line prompt: Ipconfig /release
- Command line prompt: Ipconfig /renew
- Clearing chromes DNS page cache
- Restarting and factory resetting router (ARRIS Voice and Data Modem. TG3482G)
- Disabled Hardware acceleration in chrome settings
- Disabled prefetch on Chrome settings
- Created wifi "enable" and "disable" shorcuts

However, the issue still persists. I be getting a new PCI E Wifi card but is it the current adapter I'm using dying?

I had the same issue and it the problem was the wireless adapter, u probably have to change it

My new laptop had a very similar issue. Had to reset the card for it to work when it first booted, sometimes it would just stop working while I was using it too. Tried everything, even reinstalling windows, getting the drivers straight from Intel instead of the laptop manufacturer's website... Nothing fixed it.
Until one day, after like 2 months of this, it finally stopped working.
Bought a new intel AC wireless card off ebay for $20 because it was literally cheaper than sending the entire laptop for RMA, problem was solved.

So the likeliness of this being the card is high.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro