GPUs and Monitors

Tech Gamer

Hello

i have recently purchased a new GPU and have a three monitor display however I want to add another two but my GPU only supports a max of three, but I have a second gpu but it is not SLI or Cross-Fire compatible is there any way I can run my last two monitors on a different second GPU.

Thank You in advance for your respond 

57 minutes ago, Tech Gamer said:

Hello

i have recently purchased a new GPU and have a three monitor display however I want to add another two but my GPU only supports a max of three, but I have a second gpu but it is not SLI or Cross-Fire compatible is there any way I can run my last two monitors on a different second GPU.

Thank You in advance for your respond 

You may be able to. It could be possible that the GPU's won't work together in SLI/Xfire but that GPU will render only what is on the monitors it's plugged in to. The only way to know would be to try.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

you can output additional displays simply adding another graphics card, without enabling sli or crossfire. even if they are different brand.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!