2070 won’t talk to my monitor

NevaAgain

So I just built a pc with a 2070 and I currently have 2 Philips 243V5QHABA 24in monitors (my old pc would use the VGA port for both of them) but my 2070 dosent have a VGA port so I decided to use a hdmi cable but my monitor just says no video input when I connect them through the hdmi. If I upgrade to a 144hz newer monitor would they talk to each other?

18 minutes ago, NevaAgain said:

So I just built a pc with a 2070 and I currently have 2 Philips 243V5QHABA 24in monitors (my old pc would use the VGA port for both of them) but my 2070 dosent have a VGA port so I decided to use a hdmi cable but my monitor just says no video input when I connect them through the hdmi. If I upgrade to a 144hz newer monitor would they talk to each other?

It sounds like a dead port on either you monitor or graphics card. If there are other HDMI ports on your card, try those. If they don't work, it's probably your monitor. If you have another, try it. Also, try other cables if you have any. If none of this solves the issue, then something is broken in your PC.

If you can afford a 2070, you can afford to not use VGA. I would check your monitors settings. Use HDMI or Displayport

27 minutes ago, NevaAgain said:

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM