Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alan GE

Ryzen Stock cooler noise

Posted Original PosterOP

Helloo

I built a pc in December last year, I got the Ryzen聽3 2200g with the stock cooler

So I didn't have any problem with the cooler until yesterday.

the cooler聽is making noise when playing a game like CSGO聽or re2

it is similar to this noise in the video :聽

聽it's not as聽 Loud as in the video 馃槙it's 聽like the fan touching the cooler body but it isn't聽

what should I do about it ? as I said it's not that loud but I'm not comfortable with it 馃槙

is there any way to fix this?

help

I recorded the noise and attached it聽馃憞

2019_03_17_01_00_02.mp3

Posted Original PosterOP
37 minutes ago, reallylikeskeypad said:

I think thats normal, if it really bothers you then you can buy an aftermarket cooler

it really bothers me,.. what cooler u recommend?聽my budget is around 30$

2 hours ago, Alan GE said:

not too sure about what cooler is right for a 2200g, but if you want to go all out you can get something like a hyper 212 evo or cryorig h7

On 3/16/2019 at 5:45 PM, Alan GE said:

If it is a bearing issue, there is potentially a pretty easy fix. (Youtube it!)

Otherwise, I've heard good things about the Arctic DEEP FREEZE series, which has an option or two in that price point. I have Cooler master case fans in my build which I'm happy with, but I can't specifically speak to the CPU coolers.

7 hours ago, trevb0t said:

If it is a bearing issue, there is potentially a pretty easy fix. (Youtube it!)

Otherwise, I've heard good things about the Arctic DEEP FREEZE series, which has an option or two in that price point. I have Cooler master case fans in my build which I'm happy with, but I can't specifically speak to the CPU coolers.

wd40?...聽

On 3/16/2019 at 6:04 PM, Alan GE said:

Helloo

I built a pc in December last year, I got the Ryzen聽3 2200g with the stock cooler

So I didn't have any problem with the cooler until yesterday.

the cooler聽is making noise when playing a game like CSGO聽or re2

it is similar to this noise in the video :聽

聽it's not as聽 Loud as in the video 馃槙it's 聽like the fan touching the cooler body but it isn't聽

what should I do about it ? as I said it's not that loud but I'm not comfortable with it 馃槙

is there any way to fix this?

help

I recorded the noise and attached it聽馃憞

2019_03_17_01_00_02.mp3

聽Spray some oil in the 聽bearings聽

My Gaming PC:

CPU:聽AMD Ryzen 5锘柯2600X Processor (4.7Ghz), MOBO:聽GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (AMD Ryzen AM4/ X470/ Intel Wave 2 WiFi/M.2),聽RAM:聽Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15,聽GPU:聽Gigabyte nVidia聽GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD Graphics Cards锘, STORAGE: 120GB CRUCIAL SSD, 1TB WD BLUE,聽COOLER:聽Cooler Master 212 EVO RGB Black Edition, FANS: 4 x聽MasterFan MF120R RGB (2 Front, 1 Back, 1 Top), 1 x Noctua NF-P12 Redux 1700 RPM(Back off Cooler),聽PC CASE:聽Cooler Master MB500 case,聽PSU:聽EVGA 750 BQ.

My Everyday PC:

CPU:聽AMD Phenom II x4 955 (95watt @3.6Ghz),聽MOBO:聽ASUS M2A-VM,聽RAM:聽Kingston 8GB (4x2GB)聽DDR2 800MHz,聽GPU:聽nVidia GT 710 2GB DDR3,聽STORAGE: 250GB HDD,聽500GB HDD,聽COOLER:聽 Cooler Master 212 EVO,聽PC CASE:聽Cooler Master Masterbox 3.1 Lit (MODDED Front Panel for better Air Flow), FANS:聽3 x upHere RED聽LED聽Fans (2 Front, 1 Back),聽PSU:聽Generic聽300 Watt PSU.

Console:PS4聽- vjizzle2384