Impossible to fix: Webcam Recording/Streaming

Hello everyone, I'm writing this after two weeks of ripping my hair out of my head.

I bought a Logitech C920 with the purpose of recording and streaming games and design tutorials. You know, something to keep me busy and stop procrastinating. It should be easy, right? Just plug it in and have fun. But apparently, the PC Gods punish me to the point of desperation. When I try to set-up my webcam in StreamlabsOBS or just OBS classic, the image stutters (the same thing in LogiCapture).

Here's an example of my ongoing torture: Youtube Link.
Here is how it behaves: in some settings, when I just preview the image in OBS there is just a minor stutter on the bottom of the screen (once every minute or so). When I press record the image stuttering gets a bit more frequent and when I open a game it stutters like crazy. While doing all this (obs recording and gaming) my CPU is at ~80 %, RAM at ~50% and GPU at ~50%. I will post my specifications at the end of my post. 

There are two programs in which the camera does not stutter: Camera Settings (from Logitech) and Logitech Gaming Software. But you can't record or stream in both programs, so it's useless.
I've tried everything I could find on the internet, still no results. I did find however someone from which I could borrow a Logitech C922 Pro Streaming...AND IT DOES THE SAME THING ; _ ;

So, I tried my luck with something new: Razer Kiyo. And guess what. Yes, same goddamn thing. The same, goddamn torture.

Here's what I tried so far and some info:
  • Yes, all the drivers are up to date.
  • Yes, I did try all the USB ports (motherboard, case, monitor)
  • Yes, Windows 10 is original and up to date.
  • Opened StreamlabsOBS and OBS with Administrator, with and without compatibility mode on, same results.
  • I've changed the PC power settings to High Performance and disabled Windows's option to "save energy" by turning off usb ports.
  • I've manually set up the Image Device driver to be "USB Port" instead of the last Logitech or Razer driver.
  • Reinstalled USB Port Drives.
  • Blocked my antivirus from interfering with the webcam privacy restrictions.
  • Turned the unnecessary Logitech background processes.
  • Tried all the settings options for the camera (50hz,60gz, autofocus on/off, low light compensation on/off and so on)
  • Talked with Windows Support.
  • Talked with Razer Support.
  • Posted in Logitech forum twice with no answer.
  • Troubleshoot everything I could find to troubleshoot.
  • Scanned PC for virus or broken files.
  • CMD Scan.
Nothing...nothing works. There is only one thing I need to specify that I've noticed: The stuttering of the image depends on the USB port I plug it to, USB3.0 is bad, USB3.1 and USB C is a bit better, but still stuttering.

Here is my PC Build: Case, Motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM, Samsung SSD 150 and Toshiba 1TB HDD, Power source.

I don't know what else to do, where else to go. If you have any clue on what is going on, please give it a shot. I have run out of...everything O _ O 
Thanks for taking your time to read this, it means alot.

Have a great day!

14 minutes ago, theschmidt said:
Hello everyone, I'm writing this after two weeks of ripping my hair out of my head.

I bought a Logitech C920 with the purpose of recording and streaming games and design tutorials. You know, something to keep me busy and stop procrastinating. It should be easy, right? Just plug it in and have fun. But apparently, the PC Gods punish me to the point of desperation. When I try to set-up my webcam in StreamlabsOBS or just OBS classic, the image stutters (the same thing in LogiCapture).

Here's an example of my ongoing torture: Youtube Link.
Here is how it behaves: in some settings, when I just preview the image in OBS there is just a minor stutter on the bottom of the screen (once every minute or so). When I press record the image stuttering gets a bit more frequent and when I open a game it stutters like crazy. While doing all this (obs recording and gaming) my CPU is at ~80 %, RAM at ~50% and GPU at ~50%. I will post my specifications at the end of my post. 

There are two programs in which the camera does not stutter: Camera Settings (from Logitech) and Logitech Gaming Software. But you can't record or stream in both programs, so it's useless.
I've tried everything I could find on the internet, still no results. I did find however someone from which I could borrow a Logitech C922 Pro Streaming...AND IT DOES THE SAME THING ; _ ;

So, I tried my luck with something new: Razer Kiyo. And guess what. Yes, same goddamn thing. The same, goddamn torture.

Here's what I tried so far and some info:
  • Yes, all the drivers are up to date.
  • Yes, I did try all the USB ports (motherboard, case, monitor)
  • Yes, Windows 10 is original and up to date.
  • Opened StreamlabsOBS and OBS with Administrator, with and without compatibility mode on, same results.
  • I've changed the PC power settings to High Performance and disabled Windows's option to "save energy" by turning off usb ports.
  • I've manually set up the Image Device driver to be "USB Port" instead of the last Logitech or Razer driver.
  • Reinstalled USB Port Drives.
  • Blocked my antivirus from interfering with the webcam privacy restrictions.
  • Turned the unnecessary Logitech background processes.
  • Tried all the settings options for the camera (50hz,60gz, autofocus on/off, low light compensation on/off and so on)
  • Changed from MJPG and all the video formats, fps, resolutions, Y2V colors and so on. Nothing workend.
  • Talked with Windows Support.
  • Talked with Razer Support.
  • Posted in Logitech forum twice with no answer.
  • Troubleshoot everything I could find to troubleshoot.
  • Scanned PC for virus or broken files.
  • CMD Scan.
Nothing...nothing works. There is only one thing I need to specify that I've noticed: The stuttering of the image depends on the USB port I plug it to, USB3.0 is bad, USB3.1 and USB C is a bit better, but still stuttering.

Here is my PC Build: Case, Motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM, Samsung SSD 150 and Toshiba 1TB HDD, Power source.

I don't know what else to do, where else to go. If you have any clue on what is going on, please give it a shot. I have run out of...everything O _ O 
Thanks for taking your time to read this, it means alot.

Have a great day!