Sound solution

Msuni

So i have a Smart TV in my room which is right next to my PC. I have plugged my pc into it so i can watch showbox on it. However, i like to listen to things with earphones and they dont reach my PC because i lie on the opposite side on my bed. So i basically want a bluetooth device that has a headphone jack on it so i can plug my earphones in that way. I am currently unable to find one. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks 

4 hours ago, October22nd said:

So i have a Smart TV in my room which is right next to my PC. I have plugged my pc into it so i can watch showbox on it. However, i like to listen to things with earphones and they dont reach my PC because i lie on the opposite side on my bed. So i basically want a bluetooth device that has a headphone jack on it so i can plug my earphones in that way. I am currently unable to find one. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks 

If the earphones are wired, why not just get a 3.5mm extension cable? they're pretty cheap.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

Screenshot_20190317-175400__01.thumb.jpg.7e7ed4a006ed158a4a120b5d60006b12.jpg

On 3/16/2019 at 4:47 PM, October22nd said:

So you can either get 2 mpow Bluetooth recieved/ transmitter and they will recieved on signal to the other from your PC audio out. Or you can grab a Bluetooth adapter plug it into your PC and grab that recieved from mpow or even fiio with their BTR line and recieved signal

Those looks good choices for bluetooth receiver. A better option than wire extension.

On 3/17/2019 at 9:56 PM, rice guru said:

Screenshot_20190317-175400__01.thumb.jpg.7e7ed4a006ed158a4a120b5d60006b12.jpg

So you can either get 2 mpow Bluetooth recieved/ transmitter and they will recieved on signal to the other from your PC audio out. Or you can grab a Bluetooth adapter plug it into your PC and grab that recieved from mpow or even fiio with their BTR line and recieved signal

Sorry for taking awhile to respond  been busy. Thank you for the reply, I'll definitely look into getting one of those thanks. :)

On 3/17/2019 at 1:14 AM, Derkoli said:

If the earphones are wired, why not just get a 3.5mm extension cable? they're pretty cheap.

Sorry for taking awhile to respond  been busy.

Funny thing is, I already have one of those somewhere just never thought of using it as a solution to this problem. Haha 

Thanks for the reply. :)

13 hours ago, October22nd said:

Sorry for taking awhile to respond  been busy.

Funny thing is, I already have one of those somewhere just never thought of using it as a solution to this problem. Haha 

Thanks for the reply. :)

No worries. happy to help :)

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)