need help finding a laptop with ethernet and good pen support.

looking for a few recommendations for laptops for work heres what's making it hard we do stage work and are a odd use case

reasonable graphics power for mild 3d graphics work design (not be a slide show)

nice keyboard for typing

good track pad feel

good speakers 

touch with good pen support (don't care if its separate along as its supported and good)

ethernet port for control of gear

around 13"

around $1000 

close to 10 hours battery

the ethernet port makes it hard to find if u want to use a dongle then tell me so i will give u amazing options

17 hours ago, jonrosalia said:

reasonable graphics power for mild 3d graphics work design (not be a slide show)

So you don't want Intel iGPU?

Audio quality in most Ultrabooks / regular laptops is nothing special. Also, 10 hrs of battery life is a bit hard to be achieved TBH

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

15 hours ago, DarkDragon2K04 said:

the ethernet port makes it hard to find if u want to use a dongle then tell me so i will give u amazing options

keep coming back to the same solution that the ethernet is going to have to be a dock of some sort.

let me see what you have for options.

2 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

So you don't want Intel iGPU?

Audio quality in most Ultrabooks / regular laptops is nothing special. Also, 10 hrs of battery life is a bit hard to be achieved TBH

was hoping for at least MX150 onboard graphics or the new intel G class cpu with Vega onboard you know enough to get things done not looking for a "gaming" rig by any stretch of the imagination our boss uses a i9 MacBook to do alot of it and we all know how pathetic MacBook GPU choices are but it works no one else wants to spend that sort of money on a laptop and we want touch support and the ability to use a pen to modify drawings and layouts in real time to show people what's in our head. 

also looking for close to 10 hours doesn't have to be that exact amount of time its just a buffer so in 2 years when that battery isn't as good we can still get 3-4 hours walking time with it before it needs to be plugged in or if site doesn't have power yet I have to run off inverters and a truck if I need a charge.

I'll recommend the Yoga 730 15", or some of the other Lenovo Yogas. They don't have ethernet (you're not going to find much with recent specs, a touch screen and pen support with an ethernet port, if anything) but they're pretty well spec'd. They're around $1000 depending on the sale and if you're okay getting them used/eBay.

19 hours ago, jonrosalia said:

at least MX150 onboard graphics

There aren't many 13/14 inch convertibles/tablet with a good dGPU (not Vega iGPU) at this price range. Fine with 15 inch?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

On 3/18/2019 at 5:59 AM, GeneXiS_X said:

There aren't many 13/14 inch convertibles/tablet with a good dGPU (not Vega iGPU) at this price range. Fine with 15 inch?

at this point I want the best spec for the money.

10 hours ago, jonrosalia said:

at this point I want the best spec for the money.

so you're fine with 15 inch?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler