Longest Distance Travelling

AbysmalCraig

Just thought I'd start a thread to help everyone show how far they are travelling to get to LTX this year. 

I am going to leave my submission until closer to the time as I fear I will beat everyone here. 

Ryzen 5 1500X @3.8GHz | WD 8GB DDR4 2400 | WD GREEN 120GB M.2 | ASUS STRIX ROG B350 | COOLERMASTER MASTERCASE 5 | COOLERMASTER 240mm RAD

12 hours of driving.  Livingston, Montana.  I'm sure I'm nowhere near the farthest.

Coming all the way from Israel.

Probably not the furthest but pretty far ?

Driving from Fort Collins, CO gonna be 28hrs one way. Definitely not the furthest miles wise.

Tennessee

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

Driving from San Diego and making a 2 week road trip out of it! (We're looking for others to join us and split the cost. Message if you're interested!)

On 3/17/2019 at 9:34 AM, brianschoenrock said:

12 hours of driving.  Livingston, Montana.  I'm sure I'm nowhere near the farthest.

Hey somebody else from Montana, im going to be heading up from Missoula

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

2 hours ago, Justin_ said:

Race? lol.

I'd offer to give you a ride but I'm planning on picking up a fourth in Seattle on my way through.

12 hours ago, brianschoenrock said:

Race? lol.

I'd offer to give you a ride but I'm planning on picking up a fourth in Seattle on my way through.

It's all good, I already have a ride up.

Lets see who makes it there first.

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

I've come to Canada from Moscow, Russia in August and now am in Ottawa as a student. Does that count?

9 hours ago, akito925 said:

taking my private jet from toronto.

Can I join? I'm from Ottawa

My fellow Aussie's will probably be the furthest, but i'm from Sydney so about 12000 km trip. The guys from Perth will do 14800 km to get there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 6:07 AM, akito925 said:

taking my private jet from toronto.

with your lamborghini in the cargo? hi dbrand.

• 1 month later...

Driving from Frederick Maryland, 2835 Miles and over 40 hours. Probably one of the furthest road trips 

On 3/17/2019 at 4:27 PM, Infensus said:

@AbysmalCraig Scotland same as you it seems, pretty far, but people will be coming from further away

Which town mate? am  heading there from Aberdeen booked the travel Glasgow to Van, and a place to stay, trip is gonna be tiring >_< but excited.

On 5/12/2019 at 12:34 PM, Montyzone said:

Which town mate? am  heading there from Aberdeen booked the travel Glasgow to Van, and a place to stay, trip is gonna be tiring >_< but excited.

Hahaha I live in Aberdeen as well. No Joke, flying from Glasgow

On 3/17/2019 at 9:34 AM, brianschoenrock said:

On 3/22/2019 at 11:06 PM, Justin_ said:

Hey I'm in Glasgow! Sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it. But I'm going to try.