Gaming computer running terribly, asking for help.

I've had my computer for about 3ish years and it was running well originally but has started getting gradually worse in performance. I have taken it into a shop and they barely looked at it and all the problems still remained.

Despite being quite a high end PC I barely struggle to get 100FPS in LoL and other games and my CPU fan starts running so loud my desk is vibrating. The sound with the fan is a relatively new issue but my computer's performance has always been bad. No games can reach 144Hz and I'm sure there is a bottle neck issue or broken part but I am unable to identify what it is as I'm not a expert in Tech.

Kind of a last resort as I don't have enough money to get a proper session for it to be inspected let alone repaired. If anyone can help me out I'm more than open to try benchmarks to figure out issues.

Specs: GPU: GTX 1080 STRIX 8GB OG CPU: i7 6700k MOBO: Asus Z270 SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GBx1 (other 8GB damaged)

Appreciate any responses.

What are your CPU temperatures idle, gaming and full load?

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

3 minutes ago, alatron978 said:

What are your CPU temperatures idle, gaming and full load?

Running HWMonitor for both now, will provide screenshots when done. Thanks for the response.

Have you cleaned your CPU fan? My friend had very bad results especially FPS and heat, he cleaned everything and now has 20 FPS more and lower temperature ? 

Did you download your drivers? 

PC: A10 6700, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz, GTX 1050ti, 1TB HDD and Prebuilt motherboard, case, power supply & cooler

Laptop (Asus Vivovook X510UA): i5 8250u 8gb DDR4 2400mhz 256gb SSD

1 hour ago, TheRaggingSword said:

Did you download your drivers? 

Most drivers are up to date but my computer's performance was suffering originally with all fully updated drivers so I'm assuming thats not the problem.

1 hour ago, Hip said:

Have you cleaned your CPU fan? My friend had very bad results especially FPS and heat, he cleaned everything and now has 20 FPS more and lower temperature ? 

I haven't but I'll give it a go and see if there's a performance change. Thanks.