Colour Accurate Monitors On A Budget

Hey everyone,

Over the past few months I have been doing more and more graphic design work on my desktop PC but I have one major issue, both of my dual monitors are very colour inaccurate displays, and although they're the same make and model one has significant more back light bleed than the other. I feel that now I'm making money on my graphic design work, it's probably a good time to invest in a decent monitor which is what I need help with. My graphic design work is a 50/50 split between both digital and printed material.

I guess I have multiple questions:

1. If I got a 1440p monitor to pair with one of my existing 1080p monitor, will I get weird scaling issues in Windows? 
  2. Is a budget of £200 a reasonable amount for a 24" colour accurate display?
  3. What's the best colour accurate 24" display option on a budget?

Also the monitors I have currently have nice thin bezels so I would preferably like to have my new display also have thin bezels but that's just preference.

Gaming isn't a massive concern for me as my current 1080p displays are more than adequate for my gaming needs but if the new monitor is also good enough for gaming, that's another bonus.

Thank you in advance! 

LG has some nice factory calibrated IPS displays, but people recommend DELL for their color accurate displays, so try to look into those,.

Through quick look i found those:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-24MP88HV-Infinity-Display-Monitor/dp/B01HZLC716/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=LG+ips&qid=1552735741&s=gateway&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-UltraSharp-U2415-Inch-1920x1200/dp/B00OA2I362/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=DELL+ips&qid=1552735799&s=gateway&sr=8-4

But also try to read reviews etc.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.