Computer under performing

Chevella96

I have an amd fx-8320 at base speed and a gtx 1070 ti and my computer is severely under performing compared to youtube videos that have the same processor and a worse graphics card, I have tried to overclock my system and I use cinnebench to check if my processor has improved or not and every time I overclock it the score just gets worse and worse. I have checked every forum I could and search this exact problem on the internet multiple times and I have yet to find one person who has had this same issue as me and I just really need help.

Your CPU is a giant bottleneck. I would like to see a video where same CPU is running better with slower GPU.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Ok here, just one of the many videos showing they are getting way better performance with an rx480. I was playing battlefield a couple min ago getting anywhere from 10 to 20 fps on medium settings on dx12 mode with a 1070 ti and this guy is playing on ultra settings and getting around high 30s and low 60s

and also this guy with a 980 ti playing on 1440p and getting 60s 70s and 80s even on a 8320

8 minutes ago, Chevella96 said:

Ok here, just one of the many videos showing they are getting way better performance with an rx480. I was playing battlefield a couple min ago getting anywhere from 10 to 20 fps on medium settings on dx12 mode with a 1070 ti and this guy is playing on ultra settings and getting around high 30s and low 60s

and also this guy with a 980 ti playing on 1440p and getting 60s 70s and 80s even on a 8320

You don't use DX12 in BF1 because it doesn't work there. Also how much RAM do you have?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Wow ok I did not know that in battlfield my game has improved by alot ty so much