Test videos (request)

Neftex

Hi, could anyone please make a few test videos for me?

1080p 80fps:

2 seconds black frames - 1 white frame (yes just one frame) - 2 seconds black frames - 1 white frame with big red text "HERE" in the center - 2 seconds black frames

and the same in 100fps

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

On 3/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, Neftex said:

Hi, could anyone please make a few test videos for me?

1080p 80fps:

2 seconds black frames - 1 white frame (yes just one frame) - 2 seconds black frames - 1 white frame with big red text "HERE" in the center - 2 seconds black frames

and the same in 100fps

This seems like a niche request. What if you downloaded a free program like DaVinci Resolve and learned how to create the video yourself?

You'd be able to get the exact results you're looking for, and you'll gain the expertise needed to create any more awesome test videos, should you need them in the future!

Best of luck!

@LyondellBasell ye it will take me few hours to do this while someone here can make it in 2 minutes.

15 hours ago, Neftex said:

@LyondellBasell ye it will take me few hours to do this while someone here can make it in 2 minutes.

Perfect! Sounds like an awesome learning session!

i just expected that someone can take their time to help me, just like i do to help others. guess not

On 3/20/2019 at 7:26 AM, Neftex said:

i just expected that someone can take their time to help me, just like i do to help others. guess not

*something something give a man a fish....*

Learning is half the fun of it!

I agree with LyondellBasell, make the most out of this... and learn! Don't get me wrong, I'm not someone good at this and can actually help you, but I recently got into video making for my small business. Didn't bother to hire anyone because it's a small project and I wanted to try it out myself. Now I'm constantly on Lynda for basic courses and No Film School for the pro tips in making videos. Just stumbled upon these two on this site while researching for how I can expand business. I go to youtube at times too, there are a lot of tutorials there, maybe you'll find some that can help. It's pretty time-consuming, but very interesting. Good luck!

It's not that hard.

1. Make two photos, one completely white and one white with the text.

2. Make a projects with the frame rates/resolution you want.

3. Put the photos in each of the projects, making them 1 frame each.

4. Go to develop page and select the 5 frames you want to be a video (2 empty before and after).

5. Select file format (and bitrate depending on filetype) and name your file.

6. Press export or what the button is called.

7. Profit.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking