Cooler Master V1000 Full Modular Power Supply

Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240L RGB

Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Z390 Motherboard

i9-9900K CPU

G-Skill Trident Z RGB 32 Gb (4X8Gb) DDR4-3200 MHz RAM

Samsung 970 EVO M.@ NVMe 1 Tb Internal SSD

RedDragon Mouse & Keyboard

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I already had and installed a GC Alpine Ridge PCIe card to give Thunderbolt 3 ports for a external GPU with a AMD Radeon Saphire RX 580 8 Gb Nitro+ video card which I plan on using until I can get the RTX 2080 TI I want.

I ended up pulling the RX580 from the eGPU and installing it directly into my PC so it would cooperate better with my HTC Vive and Steam gaming.

It all runs fine except for the following three items:

1- I installed the ML240L as per the instructions, or so I think, but none of the case fans work at all.  Only the ML240L and RX580 cooling work.

2- My front panel usb 3.0 ports do not work as they should.  There are two cables coming from the front panel and only one usb 3.0 plug on the motherboard.  One is a double cable (I assume for two of the three usb 3.0 ports) and one is a single cable(I assume for the third usb 3.0 port) I was advised to but a Y-cable adapter and in the photos you will see a double cable plugged into one branch of the Y and the single cable plugged into the other.   Only one of the three usb 3.0 ports works properly.  I get the windows message "USB device not recognized" on the two that do not work properly.

3- Lastly, the MC500M case also, in addition to the fans has a RGB LED partition plate directly above the power supply that is plugged in and not working.

I am pretty certain that problem 1 and 3 are part of the same problem and I tried to contact Cooler Master but failed.

This is the third computer I have built in my lifetime but I am essentially a newbie.  Much has changed in 35 years.  I am pretty proud of this build and would like it to be perfect if possible.

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

IMG_2545.JPG

IMG_2548.JPG

IMG_2549.JPG

IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2551.JPG