This probably doesn't belong here but i'm new and need help

-Eliot-

Hey guys, since 2 weeks ago i start having a problem with my pc, the frist week te pc stuck on the asus logo, so, i unplug all the sata cables and go into bios, then i plug the cables and restart, windows finally boot and everything went well with the pc turned on, i had to do that at least 3 times in the past week, but this week just unplugin the sata wasn't enought , this time i had to unplug the gpu just to get into the bios, if i didn't unplug it the pc just still stuck on the asus logo, then i reconect all the stuff just to get windows to boot

This are my specs

- intel core i7 6700

-asus b150 pro gaming aura

-16gb ram corsair vengance pro 2666Mz

- EVGA geforce gtx 1070 sc 

-the PSU is an EVGA 600w 80

I don't have an sdd , so, i use a 7 years old 500g hdd si this might be the problem but honestly i don't now

Thanks for your time!!

Did your PC have fall.  (I'm starting to sound like Asus Support lol)

This must be some problem with the motherboard perhaps.

Won’t visit often..

14 minutes ago, -Eliot- said:

Hey guys, since 2 weeks ago i start having a problem with my pc, the frist week te pc stuck on the asus logo, so, i unplug all the sata cables and go into bios, then i plug the cables and restart, windows finally boot and everything went well with the pc turned on, i had to do that at least 3 times in the past week, but this week just unplugin the sata wasn't enought , this time i had to unplug the gpu just to get into the bios, if i didn't unplug it the pc just still stuck on the asus logo, then i reconect all the stuff just to get windows to boot

This are my specs

- intel core i7 6700

-asus b150 pro gaming aura

-16gb ram corsair vengance pro 2666Mz

- EVGA geforce gtx 1070 sc 

-the PSU is an EVGA 600w 80

I don't have an sdd , so, i use a 7 years old 500g hdd si this might be the problem but honestly i don't now

Thanks for your time!!

If you had trouble getting into the bios, it's not your hard drive. something sounds wrong with your motherboard. Try flashing the bios. If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to return your motherboard.

17 minutes ago, -Eliot- said:

Thanks for your time!!

Probably already did it but throwing it out there anyway: try "wait longer"

Might be post is stalling on something, waiting a minute or two might give it time to timeout whatever post part its doing and perhaps indicate where the problem is.(turn on verbose post screen - meaning disabling any "quick/silent" boot options there might be in bios).

13 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Probably already did it but throwing it out there anyway: try "wait longer"

Might be post is stalling on something, waiting a minute or two might give it time to timeout whatever post part its doing and perhaps indicate where the problem is.(turn on verbose post screen - meaning disabling any "quick/silent" boot options there might be in bios).

Yeah, as you say i wait about 15 minutes, ant i cant get even onto bios during that time

1 hour ago, MeteorMoose said:

What version of Windows are you running?

Win 10