Oculus vr Hdmi problems?

Jumin

I just got my oculus rift and I tried to set it up, plugged in all three usb cords and its all connected. But the Hdmi doesn't seem to be connecting, I tried wiggling it, unpluging both sides of it, and still doesn't work. The sounds are coming from the rift, the light in between the lends is white, but through the lends doesn't seem to show anything. I tried searching similar problems with the same laptop but I didn't quiet understand what im supposed to be doing. ive updated my nvidia graphics card, disabled windows defender, and checked for the latest windows update. I have an Acer Aspire VX 15 VX591G-54VG core i5, Geforce Gtx 1050Ti

Could be getting insufficient power from the USB (has to be USB 3.0 or newer), or the HDMI port isn't working, if you have an external display with hdmi you can try getting the laptop to display to it.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

@Jumin

Just to make sure, go to Task Manager -> Services

Find OVRService, right click it and restart the service. Your lenses should start working soon after if THIS is the issue, because this happens to me often and I have to restart this before wanting to use Oculus for some reason.

image.png.299f7bb906e4ff058c8edda7ef775189.png