I am looking for a high capacity power bank at a decent price with good reviews

AlexD1891

So... If you are aware of the situation in my country (Venezuela) we just spent 4 days without electrical power (in my state, some still don't have it) I have a cheap samsung power bank, a great knock-off IMO, but I guess that, if a similar issue happens again, I'll need more than one to get by.

If anyone has a recomendation for a power bank with 20.000mAh or more at a decent price and with good reputation, I'm all ears.

4 hours ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

A "decent price" tends to be relative to people. It's better to tell us what you're willing to pay and who's available to purchase from.

I would say 50-60$ max, and amazon as a pref site.

I bought this for charging my laptop, this is far above what your asking but I can recommend it as its only one I have experience for.

Can't seem to find it on US Amazon however.

Its extremely sturdy and decently heavy, but can power laptop+phones for days

https://www.amazon.ca/MAXOAK-50000mAh-Portable-External-Notebook-Most/dp/B00YP823NA

I have tried a few cheap brand and they either charge up too slowly or lose capacity soon. Just look for the best rated ones at the cheapest price. Branded ones will be a bit more expensive and maybe not much better than some good bargains. Best thing to do is look for a few detailed positive reviews on amazon after a quick shortlist.