helpppppp!!!!!!!!

Alvank
Go to solution Solved by Mr. Question Asker,
2 hours ago, Alvank said:

but another problem is the usbs on the motherboard arnt working

The ultimate solution I can give you is that send your Motherboard to your manufacturer and tell them this issue! They will defiantly help you!

So try doing that!

so I very recently built my own pc, but there is a slight problem. The problem is that it wont boot to bios, it dosent give any power to the usb ports on the motherboard and the external ones, and when i power it on I cannot power it off with switch from the case but i can only use the switch on the psu. (btw. the motherboard that I am using is the ga-AB350N)

Check if the ram is properly inserted and the CPU power is in fully.

yes the ram is but I dont know how to check the cpu

Take it out and put it back in :P

No but seriously, trace back your steps, check every cable, remove everything that's not neccessary (HDDs/SSDs, RAM - all but one stick, etc.)...

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

If you have a Ryzen 2000 series CPU you need a BIOS update before the PC will POST. For that, you need a Ryzen 1st gen CPU.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

so i check all the ram but nothing is helping

take off your cpu cooler and put your hand on it, try tunring on the pc and see if cpu heats up

(Take anything I say with a grain of salt)

[Main Pc] CPU, i5 9600k GPU, Asus Strix RTX 2060, RAM, 16b Team Group Delta RGB, PSU, Seasonic Px-750 plat , Cooler, Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML120L RGB, Storage, 500gb Samsung 950 evo/1tb WD blue/2tb HDD,Case, Enermax ECA3520. + some cooler master RGB fans

[Laptop] Dell G3, i7-8750H (Turbo 4.2 Ghz), Gtx 1050 ti , 8gb 2669 mhz, 128gb nvme ssd, 1tb HDD

[Server]

[Consoles] Pretty much almost every popular one you can think of besides for like Xbox and some Sega Stuff( Playstation especially)

[Mobile Devices] iPhone XR 64gb (Red) gb, iPad Air 2 128gb, Space Grey,  Ipod Shuffle Space Grey

there is no signal at all coming from the computer like AT ALL

If your case buttons aren't working properly, you will likely also need to check the motherboard connections for them.

I'd say strip out everything and start over is probably the best bet.

M/Board: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X || Cooler: Wraith MAX || RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB || GPU: ASIS Strix Radeon Vega 56 || Storage: WD Black 500GB NVMe & 2TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD || Case: Sahara P35 RGB mid-tower || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W

Art Tablets: UGEE 15.6" Graphics Monitor & XP-Pen 15.6" Display Tablet

the case button turns everything on but wont turn anything off

3 minutes ago, Alvank said:

the case button turns everything on but wont turn anything off

Sure all the connections from the powerbutton area (reset, power, usb etc) are all correctly connected?

sometimes its best to just rebuild it, tracing every step to fault find.

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

24 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

If you have a Ryzen 2000 series CPU you need a BIOS update before the PC will POST. For that, you need a Ryzen 1st gen CPU.

Op what CPU are you using @Alvank

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

You most likely need to do a bios upgrade with a 1000 series ryzen cpu first or replace it with b450 board, as the last gen motherboards did not support Zen+ upon launch

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

so do I need to buy another proccesor?

11 minutes ago, Alvank said:

how do I do a bios update if my pc wont boot?

you need to put a 1000 series cpu in. this will then boot to BIOS, then you update the BIOS then put the 2000 series cpu in and it will boot to BIOS.

but is there a possibility that it is a problem with the motherboard?

2 hours ago, Alvank said:

The ultimate solution I can give you is that send your Motherboard to your manufacturer and tell them this issue! They will defiantly help you!

So try doing that!

17 hours ago, Alvank said:

so I very recently built my own pc, but there is a slight problem. The problem is that it wont boot to bios, it dosent give any power to the usb ports on the motherboard and the external ones, and when i power it on I cannot power it off with switch from the case but i can only use the switch on the psu. (btw. the motherboard that I am using is the ga-AB350N)

reset main mb connection

reset all of the front panels pin,work with mb manual.

check that front panel usb header is connected proparly

my current home setup:cpu:amd ryzen 2700 // cpu cooler :aigo 120mm aio // mobo:gigabyte ab350-gaming 3 // ram:crosair vengance 8*4 // gpu:amd rx 5700 //

tower:antec p8 // psu:antec HCG 650w.

my current work setup: cpu:intel xeon x5675 // cpu cooler :generic 6 copper pipe // mobo: x58 lga 1366 chines motherboard // ram: 32GB ecc // gpu:amd r7 260x //                    

psu:antec 550w.

my current home server setup:cpu:intel xeon x5690 // cpu cooler :aigo 120mm aio // mobo: x58 lga 1366 chines motherboard // ram:crucial 8*2 // gpu:amd rx 580 //

tower:antec p110 silent // psu:antec HCG 850w.

On 3/17/2019 at 1:00 AM, Alvank said:

so i compleatly scraped the pc and built a new one

ok

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro