Looking to get into Mesh router

Steeler1994

I've been looking into mesh routers for a long time. I've come to the decision either Netgear Orbi RBK50, RBK23, or Google WIFI. Currently own a Nighthawk X4S, CM500 modem, and 2 switches for more ethernet ports. The router is on the third floor in a three floor home. Our speed is 250 down and 12 up. We have 20 devices on the network. 10 wireless devices that consist of phones, ipads, laptops, and streaming devices. The other 10 are wired devices such as desktops and gaming consoles. I'm trying to figure out what would be best for my home and my network setup. Mainly concerned about network congestion and everything slowing down. 

EDIT: The reason we are replacing our Nighthawk is because we've been having disconnecting issues for the past few months and also cannot reach the basement for coverage. 

21 minutes ago, Steeler1994 said:

I've been looking into mesh routers for a long time. I've come to the decision either Netgear Orbi RBK50, RBK23, or Google WIFI. Currently own a Nighthawk X4S, CM500 modem, and 2 switches for more ethernet ports. The router is on the third floor in a three floor home. Our speed is 250 down and 12 up. We have 20 devices on the network. 10 wireless devices that consist of phones, ipads, laptops, and streaming devices. The other 10 are wired devices such as desktops and gaming consoles. I'm trying to figure out what would be best for my home and my network setup. 

EDIT: The reason we are replacing our Nighthawk is because we've been having disconnecting issues for the past few months and also cannot reach the basement for coverage. 

Google WiFi seems to be simple to setup. My sister has the 3 pack. Good that you have switches because the Google WiFi units only have 2 Ethernet and the main one that connect to the modem will only have one to use. They seem to work well and keep all the devices connected. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.