PC isnt booting

Sometimes my PC isnt turning on after i put it on sleep mode, the lights are on and all, what shows activity of the PC  (the pc is open), but there is no response on the monitor (no image, black screen), and when the computer is off and im turning it on, the problem repeats, you can tell the pc is on (lights are flashing), but the monitor isnt responding. and same happens when i restart. at first the problem only accured when i put the pc on sleep mode, and then it got worst and started accuring when i restart, and now it accurs when i try to open the computer.

It doesnt happen every time i restart/open the pc, but it does happen most of the time (right now, the computer is on).

I've tried messing with the power saving settings, but to no avail.

help :(

Bios Version: F1

SPECS:

Windows 10 64 Bit

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.20Ghz

RAM :16GB 2400Mhz

Mother Board: A320M-S2H-CF

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB not overclocked

SSD: Galax 150GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate

PSU: Antec 550W Modular 80+ Bronze

Hi !

To be more accurate : Is your monitor turning back on but nothing shows up (activity LED, backlight on), or does the monitor stay in energy saver mode ?

Just another engineer posting useful hardware videos directly to the interconnected network (AKA the internet)

Tech enthusiast. Check my channel out here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6FU1nfeGBBnw_bvHgWCqTQ

11 minutes ago, Insorior said:

Hi !

To be more accurate : Is your monitor turning back on but nothing shows up (activity LED, backlight on), or does the monitor stay in energy saver mode ?

Nothing shows up on the monitor when I start the pc (no notification, just black screen before its on, black screen while its turning on, black screen its pc is on).

19 minutes ago, doxiMAN_MAN said:

Nothing shows up on the monitor when I start the pc (no notification, just black screen before its on, black screen while its turning on, black screen its pc is on).

Did you try bypassing the GPU ? Connecting directly to the motherboard ? This will help you figuring out if the problem comes from the GPU or elsewhere.

Also do you have a chance to try connecting to another monitor / TV ?

Just another engineer posting useful hardware videos directly to the interconnected network (AKA the internet)

Tech enthusiast. Check my channel out here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6FU1nfeGBBnw_bvHgWCqTQ

24 minutes ago, Insorior said:

Did you try bypassing the GPU ? Connecting directly to the motherboard ? This will help you figuring out if the problem comes from the GPU or elsewhere.

I’ve just tried connecting the monitor to my motherboard but the monitor didnt turn on, then i switched it back to the GPU and it openned. It’s not the GPU, probably something else.

18 hours ago, Insorior said:

Bump, I really need help.

I'm afraid I never had any similar problem with a PC. It happened with a Mac but troubleshooting isn't the same.

Have you tried another monitor or a TV ?

1 minute ago, Insorior said:

I'm afraid I never had any similar problem with a PC. It happened with a Mac but troubleshooting isn't the same.

Have you tried another monitor or a TV ?

Yeah I've tried another monitor as soon as the problem started, it didn't help.

Thanks for trying to help :) .